What's the best thing to say under a R. I. P photo?

I recently had a friend pass away and his sister has posted a r. i. p photo on Facebook. I was going to just say r. i. p ( name) was such a good dude.

Should I say that or what else could I say? I'm not thinking straight at the moment:( and I don't want to Offend anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• R i p my nigga ( insert name)

Even if he's white?

What Girls Said 2

• Well first, I want to say im really sorry about your friend. What you want to say is fine :) Overall, It's just nice to know people care enough to give their condolences & the sister will appreciate it. Just speak from the heart & If you want, keep it short. :) You can say "(name) was such a great dude, I'm truly going to miss him. So sorry for you and your family's loss, im keeping you all in my prayers".

But ultimately it's up to you on what you want to say. Once again I'm sorry that lost your friend, I hope you feel better. :)

• Bless <3 xx

What Guys Said 4

• "May Harambe guide you through eternity"

• R. I. P (name) then try your luck with his sister. GL

• Pour some out for the hommies.

i.kinja-img.com/.../mfxzbhxkwyzn7vyijjag.jpg

• I wouldn't say dude but other than that I think it's fine unless you have a tasteful story or something