Why are men so embarrased to buy pads?

Most Helpful Girl

• my boyfriend has no trouble buying pads. the last time I asked him to get me some he came back with a basket full. He wasn't sure which was the right kind so be bought them all, bless ha!

well take having this lump in my panties makes them bunch up

and this is why our world is in such distress you all are hateful

I didn't even reply to you, how am I hateful?

I don't know if you have the body of a man or a woman. An actual physical woman should know by 44 what kind of pad she needs, if you are physically a man who likes to live like a woman then why on earth would you need pads? You don't have a period...

Most Helpful Guy

• It means your girl has you whipped and well trained. You probably remove the dirty one for her, wipe it, and place the new one on while she watches dancing with the stars.

Not necessarily. There could just be a man (boys are afraid of buying sanitary napkins, and afraid of being devoted to their women) who loves to do things for his woman, and vise versa. It doesn't mean he is weak for wanting to do it..

Argument neccesary? Not at all, if buying sanitary napkins, and or tampons for your lady is your thing, then do what makes you happy. Everyone else's opinions don't matter. It is not weird to do so. It is only awkward, if you make it so.

*doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't know but i don't think they should be embarassed tho

• Some guys think it makes them look whipped or something.

What Guys Said 3

• Aside from it being an unusual thing to do for most men, it chips away at the rock solid defense ability that many guys hold on to.

Only some men can walk around looking tough while carrying tampons. XD

well being male and transgendered for so long i still haven't figured out what pad is the best or what panties to use

yeah yeah get help they all say that

It just wouldn't make sense to learn about things that don't interest ya.
      Incentive versus stress/boredom.

• I am not embarrassed. She uses tampons

• pads?