Is he a good boyfriend? Does he love me?

I really like him he is in the military and only stationed where I live so nothing for him is permanent. When I first met him I thought that he was just like the other military guys trying to have sex and lying saying that they want to be in a relationship when they do not but something told me he was different. After standing him up 2 times (on accident) I started to realize that he is actually a really nice guy. He cares about me a lot he is just starting to date and is trying to make something stable in his life because nothing is permanent for him. He really likes me because I am not like the other girls that he tried to date they either turned him down or they were not able to wait for him to come back. He is gone all of the time on assignment he was going to break up with me because he did not think I was going to be able to wait for him to come back. I promised him that i was not going to go anywhere and I would wait for him to come back. We have a really nice relationship together like we are best friends the only thing is that we do not get to hang out like we want to because every time we plan something keeps getting in the way. He makes with what time he has so he does not care if we only have enough time to hug all he wants to be able to do is see my face and know that I still want to be with him. Our schedules do not match at all and half of the time tie I have to sneak out of my parents house so we never hang out and that makes him super mad but he can never get mad at me so he deals with it and waits until we are able to hang out because he knows it would be more special to spend more time with me. I really like him and it is like every time that I think of him I want to be with him more and I miss him all of the time I just want to be with him. Will our relationship last? Is he in love with me?

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, I want to say that, that's amazing, I've been in a long distance relationship and it didn't last. I did learn however that patience and tolerance was key to proliferate a relationship, and it seems you guys already have that. If he is that devoted to you and willing to go out of his way to make you feel appreciated and loved, I'm sure that he is in love with you, and if you both continue to your devotion to each other, I'm sure that you guys can work things out and make it last. Best of luck 😁

What Girls Said 0