Is Nicki Minaj a Good Rolemodel?

Is Nicki Minaj a good rolemodel? why or why not, give me your opinions. 😊

Is Nicki Minaj a Good Rolemodel??

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• https://goo.gl/images/SE0x7U
    I can't think of a single celebrity thats a worthy role model for anyone other than if they want to become a celebrity.
    She wanted fame and money and like most celebs she's achieved it through hardwork and being willing to do whatever it takes no matter how immoral or degrading, but thats the price of celebrity. Anyone who actually needs a role model is lost already. https://goo.gl/images/SE0x7U

What Guys Said 12

• i don't think so unless we want people to think that drastically altering your physical appearance and sexualizing yourself as a means to success is a good model to follow

• Are you planning to be working part-time Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at the local stripper joint? If so, yes.

• No, she's not. Her lyrics are most of the time not something kids should follow. It's all just sex and stupid stuff.

• No, Nicki Minaj teaches young girls how to be sluts. Selena Gomez is a better role model for girls, just saying

• Nikki Minaj is a good rolemodel in one way:

She's the perfect example of a girl that you just wanna fuck but otherwise don't want anything else to do with her.

• No but she's good fap materiel.

• She's a fat stripper who thinks she can rap and so funny voices.

• Based on what little I know. NO.

• I dont know her too well.

• I think so

• Definitely not.

• Nicki Minaj is a musical entertainer who can be very sexually prevocative however in my opinion is also a good person who does work in the community 😆👍

Thanks for the upvote 😉

What Girls Said 11

• Of course she's good role model. Out of all female rapper she has most assets. I would like to have assets like that guess I will have to work to earn them.

okay to she is a good role model for your body you mean. I think her body is unrealistic goals since hald of it is from surgery.

No I was talking about her monetary assets

ASSets lmaooo this is hilarious.

• 1|0

However I agree with others when they say she's an entertainer. She isn't meant to be a role model. But still, I wouldn't think of her as a role model.

• I think she is. So what if she got arse implants? She's confident in herself, outspoken, intelligent, determined, ambitious and she doesn't shy away from talking about things like gender issues and education like a lot of other celebrities.

• She's pro female that's for sure. As for her being a role model, I don't really think so. She hasn't exactly done anything to contribute to the role model role in which people can look up to her for. Sure she dominates the rap world as a female, and makes 5837362743 a year but that's basically it.

• I would say no...

• I wouldn't say 'role model' but she does always tell kids to stay in school and get their education so she isn't a bad role model per say. It's her job to entertain but she does care about her fans which I to I is good

• She's an entertainer, her job is to entertain people, not to be a role model.

• Who the f*** is Nicki Minaj?

• As another poster said, she's an entertainer. Its not her job to be a role model.

• no lol. no celebrity is a role model

• Yes she is, everytime I listen to her songs, I remember how amazing women really are. Her words are really inspirational.