Am I Evil or Mean?

Some people say that I'm "evil" or "mean" because when I here that someone died or when someone in my family dies, I don't cry or anything. The thing is I don't feeling anything except happiness when some dies. Only because they are in a better place now and that that person's "suffering" or something like that is done. Yeah they aren't by you right now, but we all can't live forever. No matter how much you grieve or anger towards people, it will not bring them back. But when I tell people that they sometimes agree and sometimes look at me like I'm crazy.

Am I evil for "not caring" when I really do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are not evil or mean.

Maybe you are unhappy or you don't feel at ease with your own life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I emotionally shut down and much later feel the effects of their death. Yours is a much more optimistic reasoning. I don't believe that you are evil, you truly are happy for their pain to end. Selfishly screaming and kicking over someone's death will not change anything, and you are wise to recognize that.

What Guys Said 3

• You're not evil or mean.

• Nope. I don't cry when people die either.

• No, none of the above, some people deal with things differently

What Girls Said 2

• Life isn't only suffering. And someone dying is sad. However, when he dies, he can move on to heaven. It's not bad to feel happy for him

• Not evil nor mean.