Are There Any Movies You Would Never Consider Watching?

There Are A Few Movies I Wouldn't Consider Watching

3mo @OlderAndWiser @WhiteSteve @palek @blunttalker

Most Helpful Girl

• Any of the Human centipede movies.

I've heard and been told enough about them... Just, no.

What Girls Said 7

• Titanic. I have never seen it but obviously I know exactly what it's about. Don't really feel the need to watch it, since it's not exactly a movie I'm super interested in in the first place, and obviously since I know the plot.

• Human centipede 2 or 3. The first one traumatized me enough.

• I am almost all about indie films and doco's with rare exceptions to anything commercial.

• The ones with bad reviews

but sometimes they are the best

if you can find micmacs anywhere then watch it. its french but and absolute masterpiece of pure entertainment and visually stunning. the perfect antidote to hollywood cgi

@wankiam ahh definitely :)
      I like such kind of movies. :D

• Any of the Human Centipede sequels, I won't even bother.

• Anything with Tom Cruise, anything with Aston Kutcher and anything that has bad reviews.

• Most horror movies; I get scared easily and don't like the feeling

What Guys Said 14

• probably wouldn't not watch anything once but as @SarahsSummer said i'd most likely stay away from the human centipede stuff. I've been told enough to feel like there is no value in seeing it (i guess aside from shock value)

• The Temptation of Christ, but only because it's a pernicious work of fiction.

• From the clips I've seen of the Patriot, that. Also Deadpool and Suicide Squad because those are the epitome of the "LETS MAKE EVERYONE WEIRD HA HA THAT'S FUNNY AND UNIQUE ISN'T IT WE'RE SO SELF AWARE" rut all media's been in for the past decade, from movies to games.

• All of these demon possession movies that keep coming out nowadays.

• Any torture porn horror movies.

• Any movie the women love or is based on a book women love or the lead character is a woman. Never good. Ever.

How many movies have you watched without a Starring Actress

Too many to count, but I'm referring to movies like Divergent. Female lead movies are almost never good. They can be done, but for some reason no one wants to make a good one.

I'm surprised no one is mentioning Twilight

• A Serbian film.

• The human centipede films, a serbian film,

• Most modern ones to be honest. I would like to see some movies made independent film makers.

• Any thing from Lars von trier.

• There are lots of them

• The only movies I really make a point of avoiding are ones that got bad reviews

• Slasher movies are garbage to me there are pro crime propaganda crap. Make more movies about people crushing serial killers and other types of garbage like bigots

• most movies since most are horrible.