Would a woman with lots of tattoos still date a guy with none?

I'm attracted to women with them but don't plan on getting any on me

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. I only have 2 but my ex has none and never plans on getting any. Just don't get tats because this girl would think they look "cool" on you. I am getting mine removed because I regret getting them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh ok, that's interesting you regret them already , I always thought they wanted the guy with them too

• 3mo

I was 18 when I got them and I am 24 now. I've had a lot of time to think about it lol.

• 3mo

Oh ok😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I don't have any tats. My wife has 6.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh OK that's good to hear and reassuring

What Girls Said 2

• Typically people try to gravitate towards someone that has the same style as they do. Its possible that a woman might think that is just a fetish of yours and she may not want to be with you because she'll think that you're not very serious about her and that she's just a phase to you. But hey opposites attract right?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah I was thinking more along those lines, like if opposites do attract , it wouldn't be just because she has them just wondering if they would still like a guy with out, like would there still be a chance

• 2mo

I think There's a chance yes! Sorry didn't see this

• 2mo

Ok thanks

• I dont have tats but I had my name tattooed on my ex b/fs knob when he drunk cause he two timed me. He won't forget me in a hurry

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn´t want to date a girl with lots of tattoos xD

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah if it's to much then I wouldn't like it much