Who is the tallest person you have ever seen in your life?

Male or female it doesn't matter.
The tallest person I've seen was a guy that was 6'9 I think and a woman that works at my old school is about 6'7. No joke!

Most Helpful Guy

• 7' 2" The Big Show at a WWE event years ago. Or however tall he really is. I wasn't right next to him, but he was pretty big.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 6'8". Dude at my college. I went on a date with him. Didn't end well x)

What Guys Said 15

• WWE wrestler The Big Show. I saw him at a live event and let me tell you that motherfucker is ginormous. It's hard to fathom how tall 7'0+ is until you actually see it in person.

I thought my 6'6 tall co-worker was tall but he had nothing on the Big Show. They were worlds apart.

• 7'3. Me and my old coworkers had a money bet to see how tall he was so we wrote down each others guess and when he came through the line we asked him.

• Well I saw a black woman may be more than yours LOL.

• I bumped into Channing Frye at a bar in 2006 when he was a rookie on the Knicks.

He's listed at 6'11"

• Had a guy in my class who was taller than I am today with 13. Back then he was 1,85m. Dunno how tall he is today, but it was fairly impressive back then.

• I was in a Middle East country around 2000 when I saw a big commotion around a shop inside a mall. I also stood there trying to figure out what was going on. This is much before the era of mobile phone cameras.

Suddenly, out comes from the shop the world's tallest person at that time. He was 8 feet plus. My jaw dropped.. not as much at him but a the sight of how small the other people looked in front of him. It was quite a sight.

• saw an indian guy must be 7'4'' or 7'5'' but still small framed. Looked weird as hell, imagine having proportions of a skinny 6' tall guy just elongated

Wow. Thats crazy! I'd feel short next to them.

Well I am 5'8/5'9 which is tall for a woman but still I'd feel short next to them

yeah i am only 1.5" taller than you i am 5'10.5" no issues

• 6'10 dating my friends sister.

• kareem

• I met a guy who was 6'11 once while I was working at UPS.

• My couson he is 6'8

• The actor of C3PO in Star Wars

• 6'9"

• One of my former coworkers was 7'

• my new girlfriend is 6'5, she is the tallest female I've seen in person

tallest male I've seen in person was when i met kevin garnett at a game once.. he's like 6'11

Oh that's very cool. I'm 5'8/5'9 and I thought I was tall! Lol

omg stop lying

@SUnSuRGe i dont care what you think, do you realize that? you're literally following me around here calling me a liar. grow up!

What Girls Said 9

• The tallest person I've seen is probably 6'7. His name was Joe and everyone called him 'fee-fi-fo-Joe' :P I'm 5'2 so he enjoyed standing next to me because it made him feel even more like a giant.

• I saw a giant in Saudi Arabia once, he was at least 2.20 m, 7 ft 2

• Guy was 6'7. Needed steps to get on his bed...

• i think 6'6 +/-. They were three brothers, all good looking and the shortest was 6'3, the tallest about 6'6

• A teacher from my previous school, he was 2,10m (210 cm). Sorry I don't know how the English sizes work.

that would be about 6'10 and a half.

even 6'0''-6'2'' guys make me want to kill myself bro

@sattepesutta1 uhmm he was a teacher... so no, we didn't... also height doesn't matter much though.

• 6'6"
    A guy from tinder who I went on a date with Haha

did u have sex with him? i kinda wonder whether height often becomes a good reason to have sex

@sattepesutta1 my boyfriend is way more attractive. I don't know why I even accepted a date with the tinder guy tbh, too tall, lanky, ugly, horrible personality I don't know just not my type.

must be charity then :-D because ur one beautiful woman ;)

• This Turkish guy, Sultan Kosen. He is 8'3 ft.

• My sister's boyfriend who is 6'11"

• There was a guy at a church that I use to attend years ago. I think he even went to the NBA. I didn't know his name and so I don't know if he still plays. He was like 6'10.