Is Hillary too sick to become President? (Reports are saying she has serious health issues)?

• Yes
  • No
  • I am not aware of news on her health

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think she's too sick. I think she can do job as president. It's another question whether she should be allowed to do that job.

Most Helpful Guy

• All lies that have been debunked 1000 times over.

www.cnn.com/.../

here's her supposed doctor, the big black dude who's actually a secret service agent, rushing the stage to protect her then directing other secret service agents.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

Here's more debunking this lie.
    www.snopes.com/.../

try spending 5 minutes on google to fact check things. try getting your news from a reliable source not propagandists like breitbart or info wars.

right wing motto: tell a lie often enough and idiots will believe it.

p. s. you keep asking if people have looked into it. well obviously you haven't. cuz if you spent 5 minutes on google you would've discovered what bullshit this is.

There's no credibility or even facts to support anything those propagandists are saying. It's a fabricated lie that's been debunked. You choose to believe it because of confirmation bias.

time.com/3980454/hillary-clinton-health-doctor/

I never said I believe it or not. You are making an assumption.

What Girls Said 3

• Well Donald Trump is mentally unstable

• She's not friggin sick..

Have you looked into it?

Wall Street Journal
      Washington Post
      The Blaze

okay! :)

• Even if she is sick, I'd rather have a physically ill president than a mentally ill one.

What Guys Said 10

• The "reports" are lies put out by the ultra conservative Breitbart News. Similar to Fox News. And I will add that the man who used to run Breitbart News was recently hired as the CEO of Trump's campaign.

Clinton's doctors have publicly stated she is healthy. Even on here, most of the people repeating the "reports" know that they are lies.

• Her brain is apparently morphing into a ball of pus from its original composition of rancid lard. Rumor has it that she and Bubba are having difficulty stealing money through their "Foundation" as covertly as required, and a public spanking may be in order!

• She's gonna die on office most likely. She's getting strokes already, and she's not even president yet xD

• Literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I honestly can't believe how much of a farce and a joke this election is. Literally the only 2 people on the face of the earth who can't definitively beat the other one are running. Shit, if my shit that I took 30 minutes ago ran for president, they'd win in a landslide... Mudslide? 🤔. And people voted for these fuxktards. Says more about us than these clowns. The fact that people actually believe this shit is what really gets me

• i feel it man, deez nuts is gonna be president.

• To me it seems like a political hoax

What makes you believe its a political hoax? Just curious if you looked into it.

oh im not really interested in doing research for people who do not care about an issue.

Dr Drew's show was cancelled bc he speculated that Hillary's health is not what she is saying... where there is smoke there is fire:)

• Well at least she isn't sick in her head.

• Yes, she has serious mental issues and has been in and out of hospital. She can barely stand.

• There are 99 reasons Hillary should never be President. But her health, sadly, isn't one of them.