Do you believe in ghosts?

And have you ever had an experience with a ghost?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw some spirits last night... and I drank them all.

The evidence for ghosts is terribly thin.

What Guys Said 11

• Nope, but it always made me wondered that "If" they were real, what would it be to shoot at them with rock-salt pellets in a shotgun cartridge. Would they really dissipate as a result? Same goes for iron or wrought iron, will that have a similar to the effect represented in lore and fiction?

So far none of the self-proclaimed "paranormal" investigators have actually found anything remotely credible or concrete to verify anything such as ghosts to be real and not just delusions and optical and auditory illusions, nor have ANY of them attempted any of the following above that had been mentioned.

I've watched SuperNatural too much so I had to bring it up. But as of now, nope, I very much doubt they are actually "real".

• They are real!

I took a picture of one, its my profile pic.

• I think my girlfriend is a ghost. My family can't see her, and neither can I. XD

• I was a ghost in a past life

• I do. No i have not had an experience with one and i don't want to. I don't like shit you can't explain like that.

• Nope. No such things.

• Haven't seen one
    But maybe
    I ain't sure
    What about you?

• ghosts are normal thing
    experience with them is more than ordinary

• no I don't. spirits yes, ghosts no

• Yes I do

• Yes, in my old apartment their was a sexy ghost and we used to go to pound town all the time

What Girls Said 14

• Yup, I do. But I believe they're like some kind of energy imprint, not necessarily a conscious being.

• Yes I believe in them. There was one time I was home alone and I swore i felt someone tug my hair. But I never really thought of it as a ghost. Could of been haha :D

• Yeah, the house I grew up in was huanted... the old couple that lived there before us died in our backyard and in my parents room.

• Yes and yes!

• I believe spirits and have had some experiences with them.

• eh I want to, it'd be one hell of an adventure, but my mom and my teacher had a ghost experience. :)

• No and no.

• Sorry, but no I don't.

• I believe they are real. Yes my mom and I played with a ouija board

• Never seen one before. I do watch Ghost Adventures and Zak Bagans is hot!!!

• No and no

• They aren't real.
    I've hallucinated before trust me

• I like Casper.

• Nah, they don't fit in with my worldview at all