What do you eat on your cheat day?

Doesn't have to be a whole complete meal, just an item. Sometimes I just like one nice, fresh out of the oven oatmeal cranberry and dark chocolate chip cookie.

What do you eat on your cheat day?

• I always eat what I want
    75% (33)70% (21)73% (54)Vote
  • I never eat what I want
    2% (1)13% (4)7% (5)Vote
  • I like to eat a cheat meal (what?)
    18% (8)10% (3)15% (11)Vote
  • I like to eat this item (what?)
    5% (2)7% (2)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat what I want, but I keep it in reason. If I start craving stuff, I stop eating it (drug effect). I snack on? nutella, choc cake, ice cream, chocolate when I want to. Just focus more on fruits, vegg, good foods mostly.

If a person has a problem, then this may be a good way to manage it, but I don't have a cheat day as I like to live it up.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I eat whatever my heart desires that week lately been trying to "cheat clean" make garbanzo bean cookie dough or make my own protien ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just juice.
    Don't really have cheat days any more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped eating what I want about two weeks ago when I bought a mirror.

2|0
    0|0
  • Large box of pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • my cheat meal is fried chicken with french fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i would ever take a cheat day its gonna be pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat whatever i want everyday but i keep it to steak, tacos etc. I just keep it under 2500 cause im on a cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popeye's Chicken. They also have these little cheese cake slices that don't even go with any of their meals, but fuck me are they ever good lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and waffle baby! 😍😩🍆
    It's so delicious, it's sweet, salty, and fried 😩🍆

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey burgers :D makes me come in my pants just thinking about it

0|0
    0|0
  • ya know, no matter what i eat, i dont seem to gain weight. and im not even fat to begin with. i could eat all day, and i still wouldn't gain much

0|0
    0|0
  • every day is a cheat day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont even have a cheat day.. id feel way too guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • Wut everyday is cheat day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Usually Pizza and Ice Cream.

Sometimes, I get a craving for sushi/nigiri. :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheese fries❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be ashamed of what you eat, i hate all these "dieters" who are SO ashamed at eating just 1 piece of chocolate, you don't need to diet... just eat things in smaller ammounts and you will be fine.

1|0
    2|0
    • 3mo

I'm on a strict diet due to food allergies.

• 3mo

Okie that's understandable but people who don't eating things in small ammounts still helps with any weight loss people may want to accomplish, although i hate people do it for vanity and attention these days rather than to be healthy but a lot of people can't stick to diets and stuff so they slowly throw ot any really bad foods over a few years and just by doing that they already start to lose weight.

• 3mo

Yes, eating healthier has made me feel much better.

• Everyday is my cheat day xD
    Honestly I try to never eat between lunch and diner.
    For exemple I eat at 12 h and 20 h and all the other time I eat nothing. But during my lunch and diner I eat all that I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to just eat healthy in general without being restrictive about it, as I've found that being too wrapped up in watching everything I eat tends to spiral out of control for me and I become obsessive. It's not good. I'm much better off just eating generally healthy and having a cookie if I want a fuckin cookie.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

by the way that cookie you described is way too healthy to be considered a cheat item.. wtf?

• 3mo

I have food allergies, and cookies make me feel like shit. But I still eat one, because my mouth wants one.

• nice cookie you got there !
    i eat anything i want

1|1
    1|0
  • Usually any dessert I've been craving throughout the week.

1|0
    1|0
  • one evening a week I allow myself to eat whatever i feel like after following a plan for the rest of the week and get straight back on it the next day.. it helps me stay focused! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything my heart desires

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I just binge on my "cheat" days.
    I just eat a salad a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I've been craving.

1|0
    1|0
  • Usually pizza, maybe a frappe, chips!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat something salty and sweet or something with cheese

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat what I want, but just keep up with my calories.

On cheat days I eat whatever I want and don't worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I always eat what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • every day is a cheat day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day's a cheat day, so whatever tickles my fancy when the urge rises.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don;t have a cheat day I'm one of the lucky ones who can eat what they want & not gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I maintain my weight at 101 by eating a 1200 cal diet. A cheat day is a slice of pizza

1|0
    0|0