What song to you brings back happy memories? And what are the memories of?

Just curious.

What Guys Said 2

• Listening to bands like Blink 182, sum 41, Yellow card or any early 2000s music. It reminds me of being happy in the early 2000s as an elementary school kid having my mom taking me to school or driving around doing errands while listening to what used to be called the Variety channel in Wichita. I quit being happy around late 6th grade because of other kids and getting old enough to understand that my mom hated my dad and tried to manipulate me. I quite listening to music until about the end of 8th grade and from there I started listening to darker stuff as well as bands like blink 182.

• The Supertramp Breakfast in America, Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here, Fleetwood Mac Rumors albums. They bring back memories of summer break from school and being a young teen

What Girls Said 1

• "Be ok" by Oh Honey. It reminds me of summer and friends, no school and just being genuinely joyful