Do you prefer physical maturity or mental maturity?

I find the maturity level of girls my age as a huge turn off. Because of this, I'm often attracted to girls older than me, but I hear girls often say that they prefer guys their age or older. What's more important: physical age or mental age?

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Mental maturity all the fucking way.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

So would you consider being with a guy if he was younger than you, but mature?

• 3mo

You know, because of my experience, my current age, and how things usually are, I'm very hesitant in dating out of my age, and I'm also somewhat personally uncomfortable with age gaps. But I would definitely consider being with a guy if I got to know him and deemed him not an infant.

Most Helpful Guy

• some girls face and body seem to be more attractive to me as they age SOMETIMES. so physically I like older women and mentally I like older women too. Younger women play some of the most childish games like trying to make me jealous, constantly seeming thirsty around me etc. The older women put all of that to the side. My mom won't be to happy if I brought a older girl home though but who cares what my mom thinks? she always is rambling about nothing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Mental maturity. But I'm not going to date a minor or someone more than 2 years younger than me regardless of how mature they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like both. But physical age is best. I can't really go out with someone who looks pre-pubescent. I'd feel like a cradle snatcher and be uncomfortable. I'm also not that mentally mature, I can be real childish. So ideally someone my age in both, even though it's not an option. A guy who looks and acts 20 is great

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is mental age. My mind is also way ahead of my body. That is the reason why my man is 7 years older than I. I never liked guys of my age. But it will get better over time, as it takes time for them to grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental matury is way more important

0|0
    0|0
  • mental. that way they can keep up with my conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental age

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, because I am mature for my age, and I would like someone mature as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • MENTAL

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental maturity

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental maturity hands down. Sadly not many of those types of people around...
    Though I have to say I like "mature-looking" men - like the serious looking, slightly brooding types. Boyish, pretty boy types don't really attract me and certain boyish physiques also don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as long I like the guy and accept my immaturity..

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental maturity. I want someone who understands I'm a human and not something they can use. I want someone who I can have deep conversations with and who will commit to me as I will to them

Even friend wise, I want someone with a similar thought process

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Mental. I wouldn't want a girl, no matter how hot she was, if she always acts like a five year old. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely mental.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental. Always mental.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental for sure.