Which do SOME guys perfer?

Do some guys perfer short girls or tall girls? Just wondering cause I'm 5'4.

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no particular preference but was always curious about taller girls who loom over me since I never had the courage to seriously ask them out on a date, was never with a girl considerably taller than me (the tallest was a girl who was just an inch taller).

I'm not very tall, only 5'7. That puts me around average or just a tad above in Japan here, but sometimes I come across beautiful girls who are over 6 feet tall. And to me they're like red-heads. I always put "red" hair in terms of preference for hair color, but it's only out of curiosity. It's not a strong preference by any means, but only because I never dated a red-head, I barely ever see one in person, just as I've never dated a girl considerably taller than me.

Probably the best match would be someone my height or shorter. It might start to become a source of a lot of teasing if I'm holding hands with a girl looming over me everywhere (not the type to develop insecurities but the practical side of being teased a lot is kind of a negative).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1 ayeee

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• When you use the term "some", that means that a group of people will like whatever thing you're describing. Some dudes like fat chicks, while others like anorexic chicks. some dudes like black chicks, while others like white chicks or Hispanic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Either, but someone closer to my height would be perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter girls because of how sex works.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost every girl (no matter how small she is) wants a guy over 6 feet tall, but we guys don't care nearly as much about height. Generally we just want her to be smaller, but not so much smaller that it's going to give practical difficulties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lean more towards tall girls personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slightly shorter than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall chicks lol

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 is great. I don't want no amazon girl... I've dated women of all sizes, and this is a good size.

0|0
    1|0
  • The question is why height is such a huge factor in dating? LUV isn't all about height the same as gurls say it isn't all about a HAWT smex -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Short girls are cute, tall girls are hottt
    But I honestly prefer short girls more

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a worthless question. Some men will prefer any type.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i can hug and sweep off your feet im fine :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter girls but taller guys

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies from guy to guy you need not worry

0|1
    0|1
  • both tbh tall girls I don't have to litterly look down on I'm only 6'3 through

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a foot taller than you and would scared I'd break you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a good height for me since I do like shorter

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• They prefer medium girls like 5'4" to 5'6" the most

0|0
    0|2