How many apps can you have open?

Personally, I can only have three open MAX and not have a mini anxiety attack every time I switch applications.

3mo Well, if the fourth is my music, then four.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• For me my work requires that I keep at least 4 open at all times and rapidly multitask between them.

Add leisure browsing and some auxiliary applications I need from time to time and it's usually around 7-8 that I'm rapidly switching around (alt-tab). I tend to keep the minimum applications and windows open to allow me to rapidly switch between them with alt-tab, but even the minimum for me often exceeds 4 applications.

I find it more stressful on OSX to deal with multiple applications since I'm often managing multiple windows within an application and they distinguish cmd-tab (application switching) from `+tab (switching within windows of the same application), since I often use applications with two or more windows open within them and having two tiers of switching just tends to confuse me more and slow me down.

Rapidly flicking alt-tab to switch back and forth between something like Skype to chat for work and something else is something I've gotten very used to doing.

Also used to play online poker just for fun (no serious bankroll on the line) and got used to multitabling 6 tables at once. I actually play better since I don't get hung up on bad beats.

www.pokerprofessor.com/.../multi-tabling-poker.jpg

It really helps you get the hang of multitasking. Pros can do this with some insane number like 32 tables at once -- not that good myself and would get lost, but 6 tables at once is manageable for me.

• I have an LG G3 with 2 gig of ram, so only half an app lol

If I had the oneplus 3 with 6 gigs of ram I would keep running as many apps as I need.

• Infinite

• usually I leave like 12 open

• to tu much. i have a mid range phone Huawei p9 lite

• 14/88