How many apps can you have open?

Personally, I can only have three open MAX and not have a mini anxiety attack every time I switch applications.

Updates:
3mo Well, if the fourth is my music, then four.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• For me my work requires that I keep at least 4 open at all times and rapidly multitask between them.

Add leisure browsing and some auxiliary applications I need from time to time and it's usually around 7-8 that I'm rapidly switching around (alt-tab). I tend to keep the minimum applications and windows open to allow me to rapidly switch between them with alt-tab, but even the minimum for me often exceeds 4 applications.

I find it more stressful on OSX to deal with multiple applications since I'm often managing multiple windows within an application and they distinguish cmd-tab (application switching) from `+tab (switching within windows of the same application), since I often use applications with two or more windows open within them and having two tiers of switching just tends to confuse me more and slow me down.

Rapidly flicking alt-tab to switch back and forth between something like Skype to chat for work and something else is something I've gotten very used to doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Also used to play online poker just for fun (no serious bankroll on the line) and got used to multitabling 6 tables at once. I actually play better since I don't get hung up on bad beats.

www.pokerprofessor.com/.../multi-tabling-poker.jpg

It really helps you get the hang of multitasking. Pros can do this with some insane number like 32 tables at once -- not that good myself and would get lost, but 6 tables at once is manageable for me.

• I have an LG G3 with 2 gig of ram, so only half an app lol

If I had the oneplus 3 with 6 gigs of ram I would keep running as many apps as I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinite

0|0
    0|0
  • usually I leave like 12 open

0|0
    0|0
  • to tu much. i have a mid range phone Huawei p9 lite

0|0
    0|0
  • 14/88