Guys I just got hired with NASA.. should I take the full time position?

Just took a selfie.. mirin?
@rgb008 was right next to me when I took this selfie. Srs though just interned w/ NASA.. I might just be the first man to land on the sun. Should I take the job?

3mo Alright boyos. I just got hired. They called me last night and were mirin the resume. I'm going to be the first man to land on the sun. Just fcking lol @ you if you don't believe me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations on being hired as a full time janitor! Your mother would be proud! Good luck with your minimum wage job at NASA! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't take it. The last thing we need is more shuttles blowing up.

What Girls Said 10

• HECK YES! so many of us dream of this kind of thing especially me, although i suck at math and science since you need math for science but i would like nothing more than for the world to change for the better, to get rid of the corrupt "leaders" who feel they speak for us and the better technology we have the less excuses they have to do what they do but i generally feel we don't have to do things near as hard as we are doing them, i would do ANYTHING to make a difference in this field because it defies so much of what our society says is true. Take it without question JUST take it :D you will not regret any of it, it's the most exciting job anyone could have on your planet. Whenever i watch Star Trek i just long for those days and wish i could see, i sign in disappointment every day when i know how our planet could really be, not to mention how cool are the holodecks? i can play out any fantasy, any tv programme or story i want to and be a main character in it, i could learn and do anything. This should be an easy decision lol.

• xoio.de/.../3d_Astronaut.jpg

And yet you're still on G@G while working... the addiction is real.

• Typing this from the moon, take it.
    www.thesun.co.uk/.../1573789.main_image.jpg

• Well I was the first human who walked on the sun so no don't bother yourself with that job 😏

• Bored at college sucks balls!

• lol remember to wear sunscreen lmfao

• That picture made me think of this song. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOAQxF8My0

• Lemme guess, you woke up from your dream.

• Do you mean missionary or doggie?

• Yeah

What Guys Said 17

• I was gonna call bullshit considering you just transferred to a university. I'd take it. I don't know why I never applied for something. My aunt is literally the head lawyer for NASA... Fun fact, didn't know she was important until like 2 years ago 😂

• please do land on the sun, the world will be a much better place.

• Just interned with NASA and you think you'll land on the sun? First of all, you need to be put into a series of stringent tests to confirm you can go into space. Secondly, I doubt you will make it past the psychological test (s) if you think you will be landing on the sun.

• Liar lol.

• Hell yeah, good for you dude!

• Can you grab some sun rock for me? I want to use that instead of light bulbs.

• My uncle worked at Raytheon building equipment for space mission, satellites, Eath based training, etc for NASA at the cape for about 30 years. He liked liked it more than what he does now...

• Funny. What do you study?

• You can't. You will loose muscle and bone density. Then you will just be a banana.

• Well I think your trolling, because that's hard add and you have a good chance with being in the military but it's still hard lol, but if true take it lol why would you turn it down

• If it's the sun, no. But that sounds cool! Do it!

• totally trollin! NASA yea right

• Yes you should

• Even if I believed you, no

• Are you always on here?

• Well yeah! Cause then I hope that when you fry from landing on the sun and become legendary they bring back you back down and I can try a sunfried banana. Maybe gain some kind of ability.

• Quick find George Clooney's dead floating body. Don't worry he won't have decomposed because there's no oxygen. His bum should be clear for entry.