Are you able to sleep in the heat?

What temperature do you need it to be to fall asleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• No way in hell. I can't stand heat and humidity and I can never be comfortable enough to fall asleep. I sleep better in the fall and winter because it's less humid.

The ideal temperature for me is between 55-65 degrees. I could go even colder - I just need a bigger blanket :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer it to be kind of cold because I can easily just get under a shit ton of really comfortable blankets. I find it hard to sleep without a comforter on top of me so when I'm in a hot room, I feel like there is no choice but to just sweat under the comforter and it's hell.

Same thing with me!

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer colder temperatures but usually the heat doesn't hinder my abilities to fall asleep.

• not really but i have slept in heat a lot of times

• Yesss

• It needs to be around 70ish, 80 and above gets to be too much

Me too! I always put the temperature to 75 before bed.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I can't sleep in either too hot or too cold of rooms.

• I can sleep in heat but I enjoy sleeping in the cold. Anything like 55F and lower

Whoa, that's really cold!

Yeah I enjoy it more when I have like layers of blankets on me and I'm in bed all snuggled! Makes me feel nicer lol

• nope, I can't.

And I need 60 degree Fahrenheit I think