What would go through their mind?

If a suicidal person travelled to a remote forrest, handcuffed themselves to a tree and then threw away the key what would go through their mind do you think? Would they have change their mind etcetera?

Not saying I'm suicidal GAG so don't take this down haha :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the person. But a good amount of the time a lot of suicide victims realize all their problems are not worth their life and are fixable. But like I said it depends on the person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're just afraid of death, or they visualize their death, and the effects that can happen once they die!

So yeah maybe they do change their mind!

What Girls Said 4

• Can you throw away the key yourself then?

To answer your question. They might change their mind. It takes long till he'll die, so he has a lot to think about.
    However, if I were suicidal, I would choose a different way to kill myself.

• Not very suicidal.. your just handcuffed to a tree. If it were me I would think.. well this is gonna be a while.

• I guess they threw away the key because they knew they'd change their mind, but that's a weird way to die..

• Estupido

What Guys Said 2

• If someone wants to kill themselves then have at it. I won't stop you

• That sounds like about the most horrible way to commit suicide. You would slowly die of thirst.