I was recently surprised to hear a grade schooler "wanting to die". It sounded credible and concerning. I only recall contemplating my demise at a younger age when I had a near death experience. Those thoughts weren't to accelerate the timing. Teenagers? Perhaps that is different. How often have you considered bringing an end to your life or if you were to suddenly die?
- Yes, daily... sometimes frequently throughout the day30% (3)10% (1)20% (4)Vote
- Fairly frequently. I'm not happy with my situation20% (2)10% (1)15% (3)Vote
- Occasionally. Everyone does.20% (2)20% (2)20% (4)Vote
- Rarely. I am happy with where I'm at and have tools to cope with problems.0% (0)20% (2)10% (2)Vote
- Never! Nate you kidding me?20% (2)20% (2)20% (4)Vote
- Lurking... Just show me the answer10% (1)20% (2)15% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
There are many people, Teens Included, @xHeyUx, who have though Of... Wanting to die.
This is a problem that I have Always felt, still do, that Badly Needs Addressing and Special Counseling to Help get them Back on Track before They Sadly "Hit the Road" and it's too Late in their Life.
I have Never been that Down, however Something Special hit me the Other day about a book I am Currently reading Called "Taylor's Gifts." It's a Most Amazing True Story that These Most Angelic parents wrote When their Beloved 15 year old Daughter, Taylor, was killed in a Tragic Skiing accident. It was Then that they had Decided to Donate her Organs so Others so They could Go On... Living.
Beautiful story, Those who feel Life is a Raw Deal, should Get this Book and Read it.
I Cry like a baby Each and Every page I turn. And Actually now, I may even Donate as well. The Gift of Life is so Precious.
Good luck and Great question. xx0
Most Helpful Guy
I think about it a lot. The older I get the more I seem to think about i, That or I think about that mankind will find a way to allow itself to live for hundreds of years at a time and being able to turn back our biological clock and freeze it for as long as you want.
But how and when I die seems more interesting to me over all.1