What superpower would you want the most?

Post your most wanted superpower AND come up with a massive drawback to someone else's superpower for the lulz

Like,
-I want the power of flight.
-You can fly but only with your eyes closed.
Or,
-I want to be as strong as the Hulk.
-But you will have massive diarrhea every time you use super strength.

3mo Update
3mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Naruto rikudo sennin

I will upvote you for my favourite anime but rikudo sennin is a person, not a power tho

You are right but it's also called rikudo mode try google images write naruto rikudo mode and the bijuu mode will appear. any way, it would be awesome to have that power wouldn't it

It's kind of unclear as to what exactly it is that he can do. And from the looks of it, may be a little poor writing, I just don't ''feel'' like Naruto's any stronger now than before. He may be on paper, but he still gets punched around a lot.

What Girls Said 7

• While mindreading sounds appealing, I don't think I could cope with knowing exactly how everyone thinks, especially if it was negative.

So, we're gonna go with immortality, with the downside being that my physical appearance doesn't change from when I hit 18, so I'll be 'forever young' and no one will take me seriously, it'll be harder to settle down with a family etc.

• I'd like the ability to travel through time, but after I use my abilities twice, I'll have to moonwalk for two days straight to get around.

• To be invisible so I can steal clothes and food.

• Invisability

• To be able to read everyone's mind.

• The power to make EVERY GUY I meet my SLAVE...
    🙄 Oh wait I CAN already do that...

Don't flatter yourself sugar tush lol

You haven't met ME

@Galaxy21 And what EXACTLY would happen when I do? 0. o

• hahaha...

Engineering was my superpower. With it I flew (including experimental/prototype), I was stronger (exoskeleton), I could blast people with an unseen force (energy weapons), I could go invisible (there are several ways to do it), I could walk through solid objects (this though needed high physics and math and was made into a David Copperfield magic trick), I could write a poem in a flower, I could go faster than a speeding bullet (Land Speed and airspeed records on devices, etc), see through walls with x ray vision (developed for firefighters & rescue), I had better than average regeneration/healing (medical engineering), etc.

The real life drawback to the real life superpower of multi engineering was. People will try to kill you, take you hostage, or sometimes go after your family. As part of that they will try to get you to tell them how you did it (sometimes a military or science/magic secret) or they will want you to make them something new and deadly. As a result you get headhunted by military, government, and private groups. But you also get shot at, attempts to blow you up or crash your plane, etc from terrorists, criminals, corrupt people, or cross faction (other governments instead of properly asking for a contract assume you won't ethically work for people so try to force it).

Now if we had some fun and innocent super power I'd say making people smile or happy. The drawback would be something silly like being thrown in the cast of Orgasmo. haha

What Guys Said 17

• Immortality but everytime I die I feel 200% of the pain of a mortal.

How can you be immortal and yet die as well? Did you perhaps intended to be eternal instead?

He'll respawn.

All right, you are eternal but you will lose all of your memories each time you die.

• Shape-shifting, but after I finish with one form I have to spend as much time looking like whichever celebrity is most widely or intensely hated atm...

Teleport at ion, but every few times there's a mishap and instead of going where I wanted, I wind up on camera looking like I was involved in something really jacked up...

A few tidbits are from scattered sources, but 90% of that was just my weird and I

An insect-like exoskeleton, super strength, wall-clinging, and venom spitting, but when you blink it makes that "tink" sound like Zorak

• - I want the power to freeze time.

• The power to grant wishes
    But if I get drunk or high or have any altered state of mind, people can easily make me grant them any wish.

Even if I had caffeine, they could get me to grant a wish.

I assumed you implied that you would grant other people their wishes.

What's the point of that? That's not even a good thing.

• The ability to manipulate, control and alter all aspects of nature and elements.

Drawback is if I lose control I could get hurt or die because the beasts and or elements I am controlling would be out of control and chaotic.

• If I have trouble, then I can flip a coin. Heads, I get something useful. Tails, I get something completely useless. The only problem is sometimes the useful thing looks completely useless.

A drawback I'll add - you will only be given change in paper money whenever possible lol

lol true, altho the coin flip is enough chancey XD

• I think flight would be the best. No need for a car or a plane, no spending money on gas, no worries about getting anywhere on time.

• i want the super power of invisibility.

do your worst.

• I have full invisibility including clothes.
    Drawback I can say invisible for a limted time and have a huge boner when ever I decloak.

No, you must be naked to use your powers with a limited amount of time and have a huhe boner when you decloak

@blustar that is probably too much I would stay normal.

• Shapeshifting prototype style but with no limit as to what I can change my body into

• I want the power to give celebrities AIDS.

• Super speed. Always my choice.

• invisibility coz im an old perv

• Telekenises all day it would be pretty overpowered but awesome.

I think I read this somewhere but it was really good - you can pull things to you or away but only at really fast speeds.

heh it makes you lazy so maybe the drawback is you gain 0.5% body fat each time you use it

• I would want to have the ability to treat any disease.

Granted, but you can never treat your own diseases, only those of others.

it is okay I will treat other supernaturals like Luci's asthma so that she can lead healthy immortal life.

• i'd want the power to be able to know whatever the girl i like, was thinking. That way, I'd know what I'd need to do, without her having to get mad at me...

• Mega Immortality given to me by a Super civilization, There won't be any draw backs because their level of technology will ensure perfect operation of this type of immortality without any defects.

ehhh... it gets boring being immortal. You'll procrastinate all day cuz you literally have forever.

Then what would be such a being's purpose to exist? What could it strive for? What would sate it's intellect? Would it even need sating?

Billions of things to do. After all for starters you are talking about the universe. After that a infinite number of other universes.