0|0
15|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 14

• 3|1
    0|1
  • No current pets. I had a petting zoo with Emu's, Camels, and a variety of other animals. I've had a pet tiger and cheetah, horses, boa snakes, lizards, geckos, frogs, various birds (Crows, Owls, Falcon, lovebirds, parrot, cockatiel, finches, budgies, ducks, turkeys, chickens, etc), hedgehogs, alligator, donkey, goats, ferrets/martins, mini pig, mini cow, buffalo, bunnies, hamsters, cats, dogs, and bugs. So as I said pretty much a zoo full. But one of the guys I was with was an animal breeder, another's family owned several ranches, and somethings were for research.(not product testing research... well except for some mice and 2 rats but they weren't considered pets)

Some of my pets were from being involved with others running animal rescues. While I love animals there have been long periods where I've had none because of work. I've also had a guide dog before until my eye surgery took hold and again when I had hearing surgery. Ironically I currently don't have a pet because of my health.(and pet insurance and boarding issues where I live)

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I hope you get better!!! And woaaaah you literally owned a zoo hahah

• Show All
    • 3mo

Omg its so cool that you know all this things 😄

• 3mo

I don't know about it being cool. Other people were matter of fact about it because some of them were local animals. Or they were bewildered as to why you'd want to keep something like a skunk or possum as a pet. But if you look on youtube for pet skunks or pet opossums you see some really cute videos. Same with raccoons though where I live now many view them as pests. But they are cute every year showing up with their babies and same for a family of skunks.

• 1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh my goodness 😍😍😍😍😍

• Show All
    • 3mo

Haha they do look like that don't they!
      Agreed <3

• 3mo

Yes yes they definitely do!! :D

• 1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

OH MY GOD SO CUTE 😍😍😍

• Show All
    • 3mo

Yes exactly!! ❤ I'm planning on getting another kitten when I move to England, I really miss having a car around me lol

• 3mo

** CAT ( not car XD )

• http://i67.tinypic.com/21981ty.jpg

These little ones are going to the pound, unfortunately, but I'm currently caring for my brother's dog. :)

http://i66.tinypic.com/1692hy8.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm not a huge fan of Rottweiler but your dog is really nice!!!🙊❤❤

• 2 Chihuahua's, a Staffordshire bull terrier cross and a load of chickens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to have lots of cats earlier and now reduced to only one kitten. I can't post the pic here, the mobile version doesn't let me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few mice but too bad they run so fast under my oven , it's hard to snap a pic. I just got them for free!

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm waiting on @Mario21 to post his cat.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 cats. Getting a puppy tomorrow. I have no pics though cause I had to make space on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bordercollie, two cats (tuxedo and white with orange spots), and a black dwarf rabbit

0|0
    0|0