T or F: You poop everyday?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Guy

• For a long time, for me, it was false. I have a disease called hirschsprung disease, where the intestine doesn't talk to the colon correctly because some of the cells in the intestine, are dead. so, i couldn't poop or if i did poop it would be in an episode where i would have an excruciating amount of pain, and then i wouldn't poop again, until my next "episode". I recently found out i have this fairly newly discovered disease. Not very many doctors know about it yet, but the one at the clinic here in cleveland (one of the best clinics in the country, if not the world) is pretty much an expert in it. this year, has been quite a lot for me, where back in March, I started to not be able to pee because of the massive poop build up was causing my bladder to actually be pushed away. i was catherized, to keep pee coming out of me for a while. this doctor then told me that they would go in and remove all the poop, lapriscopically (through two small holes, and a tube, in my stomach). Of course I was put under for this, as I don't need to experience that sort of thing. After that, what they do is implant something called a stoma, which is a little red ball looking type thing, in your stomach. This allows you to poop out what is now liquefied poop. For me, this is only a temporary thing and will be removed probably sometime next year. In about a month or two, I will probably be in the hospital again, to have part of my intestine removed, the part that is dead, which in then I will undergo a series of physical therapy, in order to teach my body again, how to poop naturally. I've suffered through this pretty much my whole life, but, only just now had this stuff done, because none of my doctors and people i saw, knew what was going on. they just said "laxatives". So, NOW, it's that i poop everyday, and if i don't, it's like I ate something, im not allowed to eat (the stoma doesn't like certain things). I can no longer eat nuts, and popcorn and some other things

by the way, it doesn't just come out on the floor, what you do is, you place a special bag over your stoma, and it goes in to that bag, in which you empty a few times a day so that it doesn't break. You replace the bag at least twice a week because otherwise, you start to "leak" it just means the bag's adhesive, has worn off because when the stoma functions, it pulls the skin away from the bag, every time. So, it wears off.

This whole process sounds complicated but, when you've been doing it for almost 6 months, you get used to it. Sorry I wrote so much. I needed to explain my story, based on this question, and hope i informed you a little on my problem

Most Helpful Girl

• If you said False then please eat more fibers and maybe talk to nutritionist because something is wrong.

What Guys Said 6

• False more like every other. But depends what was on the menu that day.

• Absolutely. Just letting everyone know how regular I am.

• true like 2 to 3 times tbh I feel like I'm shitting out my bowels.

• Yes even twice...

If not once at least I feel really odd and heavy

• its an F...

• False

What Girls Said 10

• Most... Every day.
    However, there Have been those Times when I have Traveled, that I have been "Bound up."
    Good luck and Hope everything is Flowing for you. xx

• 3x a day!

• true

• False for me

• Like literally every morning after my first cup of coffee lol

• With all the fiber I eat...

• Nope.

• True true I poo poo everyday

• Well, it's true in my case. But I guess it might be false for some people.
    It depends on your body and on what you eat.

• I think it's rather on the unhealthy side if you don't poop every day.

agreed. that means you need more fiber