Guys, are you bothered by stretch marks?

My butt is admittedly larger than average in size, causing there to be a lot of unappealing stretch marks there as well. I was just wondering, are you guys repulsed or at least less attracted to someone who has stretch marks on their but (or anywhere else in their body)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not bothered by them , I've got them too.
    I accept a woman as she is.
    You're beautiful no matter what

Most Helpful Girl

• nah they are guys they can't tell between eyeshadow and blush!

What Guys Said 18

• You and me both sister.

• The answer is some will and many won't. We all have our turn ons and turn offs. I myself aren't hugely picky in figure. Weirdly enough I get turned on by a typically 'hot' girl but I also get turned on by an 'overweight' woman just as much. Sex appeal is just hard to define but is definitely linked to sexual confidence.

The real answer is that you do yourself the biggest disservice to feel unsexy because of it. There will be a number of men that find you incredibly sexy but your own insecurities can prevent you from finding them or hamper the sexual chemistry if you do click.

You be you, be the best you and put yourself out there and find the ones that want to bump and grind dat ass all day! ;-)

• I am bothered by a lot of things. Hairy women, weird looking faces etc but stretch marks do not bother me in the slightest bit in fact there is nothing wrong with stretch marks on your butt I feel very weird saying this by the way because you are 16 and all

• Stretch marks don't matter. Literally everyone has them, and I have never met a single guy who gives a fuck enough to notice, let alone have a negative opinion. What matters is if you're fat. But if you just have stretch marks from having boobs or growing or losing weight or pregnancy or anything like that... don't worry.

• Nah don't mind them at all.

• Post childbirth at my age, they are common. If the figure is otherwise good, no problem.

• Belly: not cool
    Butt: unless its just pure stretch marks, I wouldn't care (specially with a big butt right in front of me... Just saying)

• Yea some are gross

• no, i dont mind them.

• Nope.

• Yes, I am very bothered by stretch marks and it is a definite deal breaker.

• I refuse to comment on a 16yr old girls ass

• I might not really look at it as a big thing lol

• I love fat girls with stretch marks

• I don't like stretch marks.

• On the butt dose'nt bother me, on stomach dose'nt look to good

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Guys don't care and if they do consider them dicks. I have stretch marks and no one has said anything.

• Some guys care, some don't. Fine you a guy that doesn't care :) !!! They are the bomb. com

• Just cover it with makeup or just accept it. Most guys don't care

• Anything cheap is good to go

• Dude, it's just skin.