Help me, I have a gym class full of people I don't like?

Today I was in gym class for my first day of school, and I realized I didn't have any of my friends in it. I decided to give it a go, and in walks in the most rude, judgmental, idiotic senior in my gym class. He already started making smart remarks to me. I'm shy and I cannot deal with things like this as it stresses me out

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ignore him...
    People like him dressed out people who feels good about themselves by making jokes on someone
    Keep doing what you do and in my opinion just plug in your ear phones and Continue ur workouts

These dogs will just get tired and wander away to a new prey

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore it as best you can. I'm sensitive like you, so it's easier said then done. But just tell yourself that you're there for an education (and a workout I guess) and not to make friends.

It's what I did when I had coworkers who were rude to me. I reminded myself that I was there to make money, nothing else.

Also, it helps that you realize he's a rude idiot. Easier to not take his remarks seriously.

What Guys Said 8

• You just have to ignore him. If he keeps on harassing you then report him

• Well, you can learn to like them, even just one or two of them.
    You can ignore them and focus primarily on the gymnastics.
    Or you can abandon gymnastics and forget the whole thing.
    That's all I know to tell ya.

• You need to bring a water balloon and smack him with it of course. I mean, is there really any other option? Didn't think so.

• See a shrink and learn how to overcome your shyness.

• go to your counselor and ask him/her that you want to switch your class due to you not feeling comfortable with the students there. its still the beginning of the year

• Ignore him. If his attitude continues report him.

• do what everyone does in gym class sit on the bleachers and text people

• Ask your guidance counselor to tranfer you to another period or class

What Girls Said 12

• Well what I personally do is probably not what a young lady like yourself should do...

gif-finder.com/.../Chris-Pratt-Middle-Finger.gif

But in truth the best thing to do is to look at him like he is nothing. Just give him a quick glance up and down, a condescending chuckle, and walk away like you don't give a fuck. If he thinks what he says doesn't bother you, he'll move on.

• Aw, I had to deal with that too in High School. Just think of it this way. Keeping your grades up and ignoring him is the best thing to do in my opinion. Plus, he's a senior so after this year he's out of that school if you don't have a liking for him.

Just ignore him, focus on your grades and you'll be fine. I'm assuming you only have one class with him since you only mentioned your PE class? It's only one period a day so you'll be fine if that's the case too.

what do you do if you don't like someone you work with? ignore the co-worker?

@chriss Now I just deal with them as if I never had a problem with them. In high school I just focused on my grades as they were very important to me. That's just what I did back then. Now I handle it completely different.

• Tell your counselor it's a hostile learning environment and ask for a transfer. Either that or get this jerk in so much trouble if he even looks at you funny again, he can't participate in graduation activities with his class.

• Lol reminds me of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXwU7cPGkE

Sorry had to.

• Just finish the class as you need to do. Shouldn't matter what they do as it's not their business

• Honestly just try to deal with it. I've had a few of those kinds of classes. If the guy bothers you just say one snarky or ruse thing aggressively and he'll probably be so shocked it came out of your mouth (as you are shy) that he'll leave you alone. Aside from that, just deal with it. It won't be the last time it happens.

• You'll probably just have to deal.
    I failed at least one semester of gym every year in high school, so for my senior year i had gym every single day for the whole school year with freshmen.
    I disliked almost all of them, but I got through it.

• Transfer or deal with it, welcome to HS

• Headphones. I hated my freshmen PE class too, you just got to grit your teeth and get through it

I just have it every day. for the first semester. The second semester I have a study hall. It's just difficult as I am shy and I'll have no one to talk to. The teacher embarrassed me today too.

I understand, I was in the same situation. The shitty thing is you just have to get through it, but you will! Believe me, you will be a senior before you know it

• Life is gonna be filled with fuckers you don't like but y'all gonna have to cooperate

• You should insult him back or just say soemthing. If you don't he won't stop.

• 0|0