Why are bikers such A holes?

Seriously they are always on my ass even when I'm going speed limit and I usually go 5 miles over the speed limit and they still do it. Is there like a pact they made with each other to be complete assholes to car drivers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Reckless people are drawn to bikes, so there's a greater percentage of them.

(Some perfectly great people love riding too, for the record). But the whole concept of a motorcycle is absolutely adrenaline junkie bait.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed when I rode I was a little close. There's no hood to look past & allow X number of feet. The car is right there past the handlebars sometimes it looks like 10' but it's not. It should be more.
    Just a bad habit.

What Girls Said 2

• They irritate me a lot

• I know right. Mother fuckers deserve to be squashed like pancakes

What Guys Said 2

• I know, they're pain in the ass. And if they drive Harley's... even worse -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

• It seems that way with a lot of them, I was never like that but don't ride anymore, to dangerous out there