Do you think it's right that food places I work at want me to shave?

Like dude I barely have facial hair look at my profile pic this shit is outrageous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mate I'm not being funny. As a guy if you want to grow a beard or Tash you can have a hair net.

For a woman we have to:
    - wear a hair net or cut our hair
    - not wear nail varnish
    - not wear make up/minimal make up
    - not wear jewellery unless it's something like a wedding ring
    - not wear perfume

Those are the only exclusive to female ones I can think of but dude. We all have to give up stuff. Just because your lazy and can't be arsed to drag a razor over your face a few times a week? At least you didn't have to dress like a man, wear men's clothes, look like a butch lesbian, and never embrace the chance to do anything but look like a dude.

My point is that I can barely grow one the hair isn't long so what's the use. That's my point.

Most Helpful Guy

• No they shouldn't! It sucks!

But I feel yah cause my job at Coca Cola requires me to go in grocery stores. An to go from the backroom to the floor I have to go through the produce section in which they make me Wear a hair net and a beard net ( didn't even know this was a thing) JUST TO PASS through MAN!! It's bloody annoying. And I have less than you.

What Girls Said 2

• It might still look too unkempt for them to tolerate it.

• When I worked at a bistro, they made a girl who was literally bald wear a hair net. It may be a bit extreme but I think most people would agree that being too strict on things like that is better than being too lenient.

What Guys Said 1

• Wear a hair net for your little stubble then.