Dose anybody have good guess what the lift-kit is on this country boys dream truck?

What's your guess on how many inches this truck is lifted? and would you drive something like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• My short ass would have a helluva time climbing into that... And, It looks like a 34 inch lift :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I couldn't guess.

I wouldn't drive it unless paid.

I'd need to be paid extra because of the pain job.

• My best guess is that it's 36 inches off the ground (3 feet).

Would I drive something like that? Sure, it looks fun!

• Lmao das dat der 69 inch lift 👽 and I do drive Silverado verse of that, not that lifted doe. Im getting there

• Its probably too big for parking spaces in my country lol. I really have no idea how much it was lifted but its a nice looking truck.

• Based on the truck, I would assume 3-4 feet off the ground in total.

• I don't know but i wanna drive that thing as my first car please

• i think its more than 15 inches and yes i would like to try this sometime

• It's probably a Chevy. And it would look a hell of a lot better with a girl in it! Lol.

• Lol that's not even a lift kit anymore thats just a monster truck. Put massive tires on that bad boy.

• I would say about 20 inches? And no, I'm driving a modest VW Golf :D
    I'm not into large cars or trucks :o

• id say 24 ish inches. No i wouldn't drive it though. Im not a huge fan of the huge lifted trucks. I mean a little is nice but too high is too much. Besieds here parking is hard enough already and id end up with a nice scratch in my door as the confederate flag isn't welcome here.

What Girls Said 0