My boyfriend is leaving me Advice?

Having a military boyfriend that is always on assignment overseas is not easy at all for me. I'm 19 We never get to spend much time together at all because he is gone all of the time. He just got back after 7 months of being gone and now he is leaving next week for 10 months. It is hard for us to spend time together because our schedules do not match and there is always something getting in the way. If I could spend my whole day with him than I would but it is like we are romeo and juliet because since my parents do not allow me to date I am constantly having to sneak out of the house to be with him. He does not care how much time we have to spend together as long as he gets to see my face and spend time with me. He is only stationed in my town and nothing for him is permanent but he really wants to make our relationship stable. He is so patient and caring he makes the best out of anything no matter how bad it is. When he is gone it is hard for me because all I can think about is for him to come back and thinking that he is cheating on me even though I know that he is not. When he is gone I miss him so much and since we do not have time to communicate with each other he never has connection so we don't really have time to talk. Since he is gone for 10 months we are trying this week to spend as much time as we can together I do not know how I am going to handle him being gone and not being able to see him for that long. I will wait for him and would never cheat on him I am just worried about my mental state without him being here. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• complicated

What Girls Said 2

• Let him go.
    It is always bad when you get so attached to someone.
    Plus, you are way too jealous.
    Give him time for getting what he wants and don't be a clingy girlfriend.

• Its up to you to see if you can wait for him long enough or not. It kinda seems like you're in the verge of letting go cause things are hard between you two. A person who is in the military, especially being on active duty, they usually will never be home. Sometimes you will have to wait a year or even more for them too depending. Most people do tend to cheat being in the military or even have their lover cheat on them. But it all depends on the person if they choose to or not.