Another muslim attack on Germany?

Why are Muslims trying to prove themselves so bad? Another muslim attack happened in Germany wtf.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• send them back where they came from. Muslims don't belong in the west.

0|3
    1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• its not a muslim attack... its a religious extremeist attack. when the us bombs a syrian hospital its not a christian attack. isis may call themselves muslim but muslims are not isis

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Dude they throw muslim chants while doing it

• Show All
    • 3mo

Peace loving? LOL so I guess that's why they kill their kids for being gay , etc? Down with Islam! Get the Muslims out of the west! Protect our culture from these Islamic wankers.

• 3mo

@connorsimpson33344 you are an idiot

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe just they try to react for christian attacks in history? Or there is no such a thing "religion attack"

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Are you muslim? No "Christians" have bombed people like that

• 3mo

Oh really? I think if you take ur horse glasses out you can see

• Another? Recently? Where? Link the news please.

0|0
    0|0
  • EU's open borders fault. Uncontrolled immigration has its consequences, that is one of the many reasons why the UK decided to pick freedom and escape the corrupt EU. Germany is fucked.

0|2
    0|2
    • 3mo

and as soon as we trigger article 50 the french will give us the jungle. you been through customs lately? last week at dunkirk the french passport guy was just sat back in his seat and waved us through leaving the uk people to check our car. as soon as 50 happens we lose our controls over there and so the ferries will be rushed by the jungle occupants and the french will just wave them goodbye

• Show All
    • 3mo

@wankiam Down with the EU! Love nationalism! Trump 2016! Down with globalists!

• 3mo

doesn't even deserve me refering to the godwin effect here... you're just a small minded misguided fool.