Who else is Excited for a Trump President?

Restoring the economy
Destroying liberal political correctness
Safeguarding the economy
Arguably the most pro gay candidate in history

• I can't wait
    100% (2)70% (7)75% (9)Vote
  • The best President ever
    0% (0)30% (3)25% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I didn't like him, mostly just because of his personality, but now that it's down to him vs hillary he really needs to win

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The man can't even run his campaign, what makes you think he can run a country?

3|2
    0|1
    • 3mo

vs Obama who's made race relations even worse, contributed 8 trillion by himself to the US debt and by the end of his presidency is expected to reach 10 trillion for him alone and achieved nothing.

• 3mo

That doesn't mean that Trump is going to be better than Obama.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't wait to see how it affects my life, lol my government class is going to actually refer to that guy or clinton as the president 😂 It is truly the end of times.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not excited, but I'd vote for my dog insteatd of Hillary. It's hard to believe someone could be so narcissistic, but Obama and Hillary have taken narcissism to a whole new level! What is really sad is the 10's of millions of Americans who blindly believe everything they say as gospel. Those people will find out how wrong they are, but the rest of us have to pay for their stupidity!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he's the right choice for President but if it's going to be Trump or Hillary then I hope it's Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy Milo and Daddy Trump

0|0
    0|0
  • The best President ever

0|0
    0|0
  • pro gay... wait wut?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

now I know for sure that you're trolling

• Show All
    • 3mo

@curmudgeon believe me, I hate Hillary, too

• 3mo

I'd rather see Trump elected than Hillary, but the fact that this is our choice proves that the election is rigged by people who control both parties.

What an awful choice.