How often do you have unwanted, unpleasant visual memories of ugly people rise up in your mind?

I was reading something about how, whereas women apparently more often have memories of emotional events, many men apparently have imagery of sexy people they've seen often rise up in their mind.

So I was wondering if these visual memories also applied to ugly people.

I wonder this because I remembered how once I showed a man images of The Tree Man[1], and he said a few days later that every so often the image would rise up in his head, and he'd be like, "Ugh."

So, yeah. How often do you have imagery of ugly people rise up in your mind? How bothersome is it?

Also, Bonus Question: How often do you have memories of emotional events? Are they positive or negative?

[1] These are some images:

• Never
  • Only every once in a while for a period of time after I see an unusually ugly person.
  • All the time (daily)
  • Frequently (at least once a week)
  • Sometimes (at least once a month)
  • Rarely (at least once every few months)
  • Super rarely (less than once every few months)
3mo Update
3mo Hoe often will the tree man spontaneously pop up in your head for the next few days?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like an asshole. These people have diseases which make them look different, it doesn't mean they are ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• That tree man looks intruiging to me rather than ugly. I do see run of the mill ugly people from time to time, the kind who put off a really negative vibe from the way they look to their voice to the way they walk to the look on their faces. I saw this one frightening lady across the street while shopping yesterday for example. The more I looked at her, the scarier she seemed. She had an ugly haircut, bad dye job, awful shape, bizarre clothes, lumbering walk, nasty look on her face..

What Guys Said 5

• Never, sometimes I do have some rather graphic things I've seen pop into my mind

• see i find that jenner him/she thing uglier than that horrible medical condition

• I never experience this for ugly or attractive people.

• I hate you for this 😂😂😂🙈

Do you think you're gonna have mental memories of this guy pop up every once in a while? XD

I almost forgot, until this reply came. I hope not😜

• Never

What Girls Said 1

• I wanna hug the tree man, his life looks hard.