What should I do today?

What should I do today?
TO ME, YAY!!😀
I have the day off of work and my boyfriend is out of town 😥
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MYSELF?
ALL DAY AND NIGHT ARE FREE
😎
8/26/90

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy 26th birthday!

What should you do? Go shopping, work out, go for a jog, go to the beach or park.

Or you could just watch SpongeBob :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I can think of many things, but your boyfriend is out of town. Lol

• Nothing at all!

• Happy birthday,
    Also you should watch movies

• Wait, is that seriously a DarkMatter2525 character?

Don't know what that is but it's my new personalized bitmoji which is a pretty good likeness to the real me😜

oh, good. (all you need to knoe about darkmatter is that he's a guy whi insists on talking about a subject like he's an expert even after he's been shown to be the exact opposite.

• Watch movies all day and all night long!

• Going and get a lap dance !

And when the boyfriend is back, give one!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Happy birthday babe!

If it's any consolation, I will commiserate with you, as part of the #lamebdayteam
    (Mine is January 1, I don't drink, and almost all my friends do -- so, any attempt at a "birthday party" for me, back in the day, would always turn into "everyone else lying all over the furniture and nursing hangovers, with me taking care of ALL of them").

Srsly though... Blast some music like you don't care! Go sit/walk/lie down outdoors! Pour yrself a cold drink, sit down with a good book, and get lost in it!

or, if you're weird like me... Go run some *extra* stairs! hahah
    Then get cleaned up and get all dressed up for no reason whatsoever, and just... find somewhere to go, and walk around there like you *own* the place!
    <3

Oh, and, take a raincheck on celebrating yr birthday with yr boyfriend. You get that shit WHENEVER YOU WANT girlfriend.
    Oh yeah.
    Shit, I say it should be yr honorary birthday for the next 5 months or so. (Want him to wash the dishes twice in a row? It's yr birthday! Need him to go down on you *again*? Birthday girl needs ya, boy... ahah)
    Maybe you could keep that up until you literally use up 24 actual hours of "birthday" favors. Like 24 stopwatch-hours, not continuous hours. Haha.

__

Also -- On Jan. 12, 2018, you will be 10,000 days old, so you could always have another celebration on *that* day, too. Because January celebrations are for winners.

*make that Jan 11, 2018 (sry thought this was a fresh post for the 27th)

Happy belated bday anyways <3

• Go to SPA for swimming & massage
    out to soup & sandwich gourmet lunch
    pick up a movie & dinner for sofa time
    early to bed after a long whirlpool
    set coffee to brew at dawn

• He's away and it's your birthday... that sux. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME IN MAINE!

He made me a nice dinner and spent the night but left early this morning. 😥

• Play wind waker. :D also here is your bday song. ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw

1 private opinion(s)