Where is god when everything is goes wrong?

I've lost literally everyone I could have thought genuinely cared about and love me. Starting with my grandfather, then my great grandmother on my dad's side. This year my dog died, then my great grandmother, a month later in may, my grandmother, now my great grandfather today. (He was severely down and sad when his wife died) my aunt stole money when his wife died, then when her mother died and the elders don't believe she did it even with the mounting evidence. His only living daughter left (out of 2) talked him into getting a lawyer and signing the house over to his power of attorney (the aunt who's committed fraud) and a uncle of mines when he dies. She's more than likely cleared out his bank account by now and felt no remorse. When my grandmother died the beneficiary was supposed to split the money he only gave out $1000 to his siblings and kept the rest of the several thousand dollars left. Before this year even started I prayed for a great year with my grandparents and they died one by one. Now I'm left here, and I didn't get to talk to him last night or see him because my aunt sent him to a nursing for rehab and didn't tell anyone where he was and it was over half and hour away. Before he died I tried to keep his spirits up since he'd break down every day about his wife and I'd tell him that he was all I had left and I needed him. I've always tried to be a good person and I would die for them, I just wanted them to be OK and to protect them and now I have nothing. It's killing me so much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess now you had also realize the "truth" that it's just all Emptiness and that it is Completely Unavoidable and Inevitable.

There is much bitterness once you've seen and experience first hand what it's like to lose someone close to you that you actually deeply cared about, whether it's family or friends. But do not dwell on it. It has happened already. Do not blame yourself for what had already happened because:

It was COMPLETELY BEYOND your Control.

You could not have known beforehand that it would be their time to go and nor could you have done anything to really prevent what had already happened.

"You can't bring back the ones you love. Trust me. But you can honor their lives by helping others. It's the only way forward."

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, I'm going with "non-existent"

I've also completely lost my faith in any higher power. Couldn't tell my mother because she's insistent that Atheists have something wrong with them, but God's abandoned me too many times to be even remotely close to what everyone portrays him as

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly when things are going shitty I really wonder if there is a god. I mean I went to catholic schools up until I started college and all they did was talk about god and how great he is and a lot of that sounded like bs to me. I had some rough times last year, I struggled through the start of college and my grandma passed away among some other problems and I definitely questioned god. Well things went much better for me at the start of this year but recently things are going wrong again, my girlfriend left me a while back and my other grandma was diagnosed with cancer this week. All kinds of things are piling up and I've been stressed lately. I'm not saying I'm an atheist, I think I believe in something, but I definitely get how you are feeling and wonder how there can be a god sometimes with all the bad stuff that happens. I hope things start going better for you.

• He is exactly in the very same place as when everything goes well.
    He is always no where. He simply does only exist in our minds. If that makes those people get through life easier.. then good, but it's always important to keep our feet on the ground and distinguish reality from imagination.

• In the shower.

• there is no god. but people who believe in him, will just weasel out of it by saying "gods ways are mysterious"...

• On vacation...

Seriously, you're having a really rough time. It called real life, sadly. The more people we have to love, the more times we get hurt when the pass away or leave for any reason. Just have to soldier on.

• It's a vip crew thing. You must beg to get in

• Don't pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a tough one

• "It's all according to God's plan"

• The uncomfortable truth is that there is no god. If there is, then he lets a lot of innocent people die. Look at all the starving children in Africa.

What Girls Said 5

• One thing I will say is that we have free will. So if the world doesn't care about God, why should he step in to do anything when the world doesn't want him. I'm sorry you lost so many people. I lost my mother last December and my grandfather last month. You have to personally seek him. He has always pursued us. Think of it like a dating relationship. Your interested in somebody but you get rejected by that same person your interested in. God is the same way, but not in that context. So if people just want to think God is make believe or whatever insults he wants to throw at him, this is why we are dealing with so much hell now.

Overall I believe that he may have a purpose for your life, but that is entirely up to you. I cannot speak for God. But I know that the old term: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger to be true. We all go through storms at some point in our lives. But at the same time its all about choice. God is not going to interfere or intervene supernaturally in a persons life who doesn't believe. That's like wishing for a genie, knowing darn well such a thing does not exist. God is not a genie. Overall as I believe and say. He is in control over our lives, but he allows things to happen for a reason. Yet it doesn't all the time mean he does all these things.

I pray that you find peace and let go with whatever your holding inside of your heart. You don't want that, it'll make you sick. We are going to experience all of things in this life in the next coming years. I have 3 family members currently who aren't well right now. 1 is up in age, 2 who are very sick. They can go at any giving time. So I'm saying this to you who also lost family. You have to let them go. You can't hold on to people who are no longer of this life. Their spirit is where ever it is right now, wither somewhere good or bad. You only have nothing if you don't have God with you. But you have to truly want that. He knows your heart. So wither you believe or not, you need to seriously ask yourself where you stand right now in your life. You've experience a lot. And I pray that God brings you comfort in these troubling times. Some things are not meant for us to understand.

" god is not going to interfere or intervene supernaturally in a persons life who doesn't believe" Me and my family wasted our time and believed and still nothing happened

@mojokecarmichael I wanted my mother to lived too. But at the same time I understood why he didn't let her even before she passed away. She made a choice to do the opposite even when she could have lived. What your family and yourself did was not a waste. For whatever reason I cannot say. But this place is becoming dangerous to live for a lot of people. You can't give up in your life because of this. But how you chose to live your life is entirely up to you and the people in it.

There may have been certain lifestyles or things they could have done and their bodies paid the toll of it. I don't know what they could have died from, and once again I send my condolences. But all you can do is learn from this. Learn from their mistakes they may have got them where it did just like with my family, and just try to live life to the best of your ability.

I understand your upset. All you can do is ask God yourself why and if it's his will he will answer. But know this is this is not end.

• There are too many things we can't control nor expect, death being one of them. It's not fair nor unfair, it's just life.

Everyone who's more or less close to you influences you in some way. As cliché as this may sound, I believe it's true. You have them within you in a certain way through memories, through what they've taught to you directly or undirectly, through the way they've shaped your character to reveal care and strenght...

And since happiness doesn't last neither does sadness.

Good luck ♥

• He doesn't exist if he did why is society like this? , why are bad people getting away with most of the stuff happening? Why are cunts getting away with animal cruelty or poverty in Africa?

• God isn't santa claus. He doesn't sit on his ass and wait for people's prayers so he can grant them whatever they want. He isn't people's bitch.

Obviously can if he has the power

Yeah but apparently he loves us, yet causes us so much pain. I don't really understand why anyone who "loves" you would let you struggle with things like death or mental illness

• He doesn't exist!

if you believe what you say then come out from behind that anon post

@colourz Lmao I'm 100% I'm smarter than you.

you wish