How often has this happened to you?

How often has this happened to you?
super pissed because now I'm super fuckin curious but he still hasn't told me WHAT THE HELL HE NEEDS HELP WITH.

Not to mention I haven't contacted this dude in like a month. Nor have I ever met him before.

not sure I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight if I don't get an answer ಠ_ಠ

http://i.imgur.com/yCcG4Bi.jpg

Super anticlimactic

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate that type of thing. Another one I get a lot is, "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

Then I respond, "Sure", and they don't get back to me for hours or sometimes days.

I'm like, "Just ask already!"

To me texting/messaging etiquette should be quite different from ordinary conversations where you are guaranteed an immediate reply. People should just get straight to the point.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's annoying ya but actually i'm guilty of that... either my phone died or something suddenly came up

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• that's annoying, but its also social media. I don't rely on it at all, if its important, he'd call. Or he's in big trouble, who knows. very odd its 1 month then talk...

• Never happens to me since I don't have friends. Never happened since when I did have friends I didn't have a phone that could message so freely.

• Obviously he has an odd definition of "really quick"

• Ugh I hate people like that!! Leave me hanging all fucking day

• lmao, hahaha.
    this never happened to me, and if it will ever then i won't care, lol

• probably shot his load the moment he texted you lmao

• Why does Ryan have a emoji representing a penis next to his name

• Yeah, I'm curious too!! Lol

• He could make his dick look bigger than it really is in a picture though lol

• Except he took a picture from straight on a bit away in the mirror. Regardless, as far as I currently know it's big so that's the emojis he gets

• Not that specific, but I've had women who disappeared message me a few months later out of the blue.

• I had no idea women could be so concerned about people.

• Not often thankfully.

• Lmao, that's funny af.

• He onviously wants to have some balls deep action with you

• I hate that. It's happened a bunch of times.

• 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 he was drinking

• ignore it

• LOL WUT?

• congrats

What Girls Said 6

• Lol. You need to just let it slide. You don't even really know him. Don't get so worked up. He obviously doesn't need your help that bad.

• I'm a super curious person though so, it's going to bug me. Not cause I care about him - don't even know him - just because I like to know answers.

• I did in the update 😝

• Oh gawd! Lol.

• Oh, I do hate when those kinds of things happen. It makes you assume the worst, hah.

• Ugh I hate it when they do that. -_-

• Maybe it was too late and he died

• Haha yeah I f****n hate it!

• give him a call and just be like honestly i was worried so... WHAT is WRONG?