What will u wish for if you find a genie?

• ask for more wishes
  • money
  • fame
  • love
  • peaceful/happy/stress free life
  • nothing/other

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you absolutely know of the consequences of what you wished for, and usually it will end very bloody and cost great and horrible misfortunes to those around and close to you as a result.

If you ever read "The Monkey's Paw" that is an example of "wishes that come with an enormous price for interfering with fate".

You know what someone once had said "Careful what you wished for". Because if someone or anyone ever actually got what they wished for it would only lead to misery and emptiness regardless. Or even worse, chaos or Complete Chaos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYglfwMZIE

This was the whole dialogue btw-

WES: [Mockingly] "Careful what you wish for." [Normal voice] You know who says that? Good-looking jerks like you guys, the ones who've got it so easy because you happen to be handsome.

SAM: Easy?

DEAN: Easy?

WES: Yeah. Women – women look at you, right? They notice you.

SAM: Believe us, we do not have it easy.

DEAN: We are miserable. We never get what we want. In fact, we have to fight tooth and nail just to keep whatever it is we got.

SAM: But you know what? Maybe that's the whole point, Wes.

DEAN: Yeah, people are people 'cause they're miserable bastards, 'cause they never get what they really want.

SAM: Right, yeah, you get what you want, you get crazy.

DEAN: Take a look at Michael Jackson, hmm? Or Hasselhoff.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Send me to another world far far away.

• well if the wish rules where like in Aladdin, rule # 1 can't kill anyone, rule # 2 can't make anyone fall in love with anyone, rule #3 can't bring people back from the dead. no wishing for more wishes or refunds.
    wish 1 wish to time travel by a time machine like in the movies
    wish 2 i wish to be a girl as i always wished my whole life
    wish 3 i wish to live forever

I think the last one is seriously flawed. If you could be buried alive and trapped forever and still "alive" forever or something then that would be terrible. You might as well as for "Total Invulnerability" and "Teleportation" instead, well just wordings anyway. Oh, and one other thing, living forever and being able to experience pain, that's also a very bad idea, think about it. If there was a war or something and you were captured "alive" which you will be, then you can be tortured over and over again, and won't ever die, you getting me so far? better ask for "total immunity to pain and all kinds of physical suffering" as well if you're gonna ask for "living" forever.

@JudgmentDay live forever yes but that doesn't mean i can't be killed

• If more wishes wouldn't work then it would be
    Wolverine type healing powers
    Id then make extra money doing medical testing or other otherwise high risk but as a result lucrative work and maybe go on talk shows as well.
    Id become rich and always look good as well as have fame so it would be easy to get in a polyamory type relationship if i wanted witch i think would make it less upsetting for me every time my partner becomes old!

• 0|0
  • More genies!

• peaceful/happy/stress free life and unlimited money. so i can help the poor and homeless people as much as i can

• Ask for infinite wishes

• If "more wishes" isn't a thing:
    1) a trillion dollars
    2) for poverty to end, basically so much food that we'll have enough for a few ages (I would say "end war", but it'll just start again)
    3) for you to be free, I guess — I'm not cruel

• a magic wallet that always has the right amount of money I need for what ever I am purchasing

• Id ask for 5
    If im happy and stress free that means I have everything!

• About 50 billion and I'm good.

• Ask for more wishes and choose money as one of the wishes.

• To get rid of questions

• stress free life

• make me the genie.

What Girls Said 6

• More wishes of course

• WORLD DOMINATION... and maybe, I dunno a violin or a pizza with breadsticks?

• More wishes so I could wish for money, love, fame, and happiness in a stress free life

• Ask for a hundred other wishes.

• I would ask for more wishes.

• A healthy, long life.