Are "proper " girls uninteresting?

Are "proper " women uninteresting? In this case when I say proper I just mean the steriotypical "good girl".

Someone who gets good grades, eats healthy and works out, is quiet and maybe a bit reserved, doesn't swear etc.

I moved about 2-3 weeks ago and one of my roomies thinks im this health freak (and he does fitness ) and one of my classmates told me that he thinks that I get good grades. this was before we even started having class

They aren't necessarly ment as a bad thing, but im quite quiet and im worried that people think im this prude or something aka not so fun. I know i come across as calm and collected, but Im really not lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who can occasionally let her hair down and drink, sing, dance -- a girl who is usually proper but with a hidden wild side.

Someone who is always proper is kind of dull to me, since I'm far from proper myself, and a girl who is a bit too proper might be a bit lacking in the way of seduction.

I like women who have a bit of a worldly and hedonistic side, even if they excelled academically, work out all the time, are generally more reserved, etc.

I like drinking and dancing , but at uni etc. Im quite calm , so most of my classmates for example, mostly only see the reserved side of me

That's pretty ideal to me if that side is a bit on the hidden side.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can be all of those things and still be fun. Bad life decisions don't automatically make you cool.

You're there for an education first and everything else second.

I know. . But im worried other people will think im boring

It doesn't matter what they think. They're not going to give you a diploma or a job.

What Guys Said 5

• You're just not being appreciated by the right type of men. Surround yourself with better social scene/friends and a guy who is willing to get to know you will appreciate you for YOU!

• There needs to be a little more into that description for someone to consider you a prude.

You're just a normal human being.

• if she´s decent looking, she´s intersting.

• No like girls like that, its not a sign of prudeness for me. i know better than that.

• be a good girl with grades and fitness
    but a bad girl in the bad 🎯 🎯 🎯

You didn't answer my question... at all lol

okay i will rephrase
      good girls are intersting but have the image that they are boring in the bedroom and prude
      any other questions :p

What Girls Said 1

• You care way too much what people think about you. Don't build your identity and establish how you spend your life based on approval from the world or random guys in your class.