What is your philosophy?

I would share mine, but I don't have one.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• While I did not make this philosophy it is what I follow more or less.

Philosophy of the Gentleman

A great man feels no discomposure when others fail to appreciate his ability and integrity.

A gentleman is not concerned about others not knowing him. His great concern is his not knowing how to be an ideal gentleman.

A great man does not grieve that others do not know him; he grieves at his own lack of ability.

Be versed in ancient ideas and familiarise yourself with the new. Then may you become a worthy teacher of men.

It is moral cowardice to be faced with what is right and leave it undone.

A gentleman finds peace of mind in virtue and he covets it.

He who knows wisdom is not equal to him who loves it; and he who loves widom is not equal to him who finds delight in practising it.

A gentleman tries to banish from his bearing all traces of violence and arrogance, to remove from his actions all insincerity, to purge from his speech all vulgarity and impropriety.

If one has admirable gifts and yet is arrogant and mean, then all the rest of one’s qualities are not worth speaking of.

It is the way of the gentleman to prefer the concealment of his virtue while it daily becomes more illustrious, and it is the way of the base man to seek notoriety while he daily goes more and more to ruin.

A man is ailing if he makes no progress in virtue, learns nothing new, abandons no bad habits and corrects no mistakes.

What do you say of a person who is loved by all the good people in his neighbourhood and is hated by all the bad people in his neighbourhood?

Is not he a gentleman who repays injury with kindness and kindness with kindness?

A gentleman demands much of himself; a mean man demands much of others.

A gentleman is devoted to principles; he is not merely truthful.

In the service of his country, a gentleman places duty first and reward last.

It is bad to eat one’s fill all day long but do nothing to feed the mind.

The faults of a great man may be compared to the eclipses of the sun and moon which are seen by everyone. But when he reforms, all men gaze at him with respect.

Combined with this the virtues of Bushido

http://img.docstoccdn.com/thumb/orig/14715293.png

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 14

• You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

• I have a philosophy and a way of living. I follow the Taoist philosophy of helping others just because I can. Without seeking praise or thanks. I live a near Pagan life. A life of celebration rather than veneration.

Something similar to that, but with some Native American Spirituality, and a little Norse Mythology...

It works for me, much better than the sin, and guilt-based Christianity that I was raised with.
      I believe in helping, whenever I can, and not purposely hurting another life, respecting all life.
      I never say anything intentionally hurtful, or try to cause someone pain. We are all human, though, and flawed. A few have pressed me, here, and I may have said some things I shouldn't a time or two.

@SomeGuy37 My thoughts, too. Nice one!

• Expect the bullshit, just don't accept it.

• If you mind your own business you won't have time to be minding mine.

• Hakkuna matata

• A life without love is no life worth living

• kants cathegorical imperative xD

• Pragmatism over morals

• Life is short, Laugh Loudly!

• i would rather u hate for who im than... to hell with it :p

• It's a very powerful one. The answer to everything can be summarised in one phrase: do simple.

• Its nice to be nice.

• "show me a good loser and ill show you a loser"

Why did you go anonymous with this? This is fucking greatness, own it brother. Un-anonymize this shiz.

You mean the one who shows you a good looser must be himself a loser because he knew what to look for?

it just means that if you can accept losing, you must be a loser

• Win at all costs.