2 dates on same day Advice?

I have a date with my boyfriend tomorrow. He is leaving soon on assignment for 6 months so I am not going to be able to see him for a while. We never get to spend time together since he is always gone. He is already upset that we do not get to spend time with each other and thinking that i am just making up excuses when I am not. He is patient and caring all he wants to do is be able to see me. Also tomorrow i made plans with my best friend she is also going back to school and leaving. I can cancel with her but she will be very upset but get over it. I just do not know what to do right now? Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on how much you care for your guy, and if you can really trust him for those 6 months. If you can, then stick with him. Your friend would probably do the same, under the same circumstances.

What Girls Said 0