It's a zombie/alien apocalypse... the power goes off the grid... you're alone & barricaded in a house waiting... what items would you rather have?

• Steak knife, 3 months of food/water supplies, a radio and a flashlight.
  • Crossbow, 20 arrows, 1 month food/water supplies, a faulty flashlight and NO radio.
  • Shotgun, 25 cartridges, 7 days food or water supplies, NO radio, NO flashlight.
  • Assault rifle, 60 rounds, NO food or water supplies, NO flashlight, NO radio.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not like I'm some survival expert by any means but I'd rather take the 3 months of supplies over a fancy weapon if I'm in a barricaded situation.

Fancy weapons won't do squat anyway to protect me when I'm sleeping, and firearms might create too much noise in a way that just attracts more attention to my area.

I'd rather try to keep it quiet and try to avoid as much attention as possible and maybe look to create make-shift weapons, traps, things like that, starting with just the knife and supplies.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Well I live in the middle of nowhere so, I suppose I'd rather have the shotgun with 25 rounds of ammunition, with a week of food. Firstly because I don't necessarily need a huge supply of food as I can hunt, and a shotgun is practically a multi tool when it comes to firearms, good for defense/hunting with a wide variety of ammunition types. Secondly, what if the need arises to defend myself, how am I going to do that with a kitchen knife when others will most likely have firearms. No sense in having all that food and supplies if you can't properly defend it from maurading people.

• Crossbow would be best for me since I can simply make more bolts for it to fire.

• i picked 3 months of food/water supplies, a radio and a flashlight. but i would commit suicide. life is too real to live.

• Give me the assault rifle, i will eat zombies as food.