Should I get a girlfriend?

Trying to provide minimal context here

• Yes
  • No
  • Fuck you anon

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to I guess.. do you really want a girlfriend right now or are just getting one because your bored/lonely? Don't get one because your bored or lonely, get one because you are interested in dating and want to start a relationship with someone you really like and have a connection with. That's a mistake a lot guys make, they just enter a relationship for the hell of it not because they want to be in one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah people are going to need context. Like why do you want one, or have you already tried and stuff like that.

Now a lot of people in school, which I am going to assume you are in are looking for relationships. Don't ask me why. All you need is a slight connection. If you and another girl, assuming that's what you go for, seem to get along and she seems to enjoy hanging out with you. Just jump at it, and ask her out. Take all things that you might think are big hints as hints.

The secret to rejection or not seeming like you are asking everyone out is how you go about asking and what you do after it. Like lead up to the question. Movies is easy, just do the ambiguous 'i could be talking about a date or I could be talking about hanging out thing' something like. "Have you heard about __, it seems pretty cool." Her response. " Yeah we should see that." But push that into a favorable direction instead of it sounding like idle talk. If you ask her out in a more direct way and you get shot down to play it off you need to act like it was a joke. But the key is that whatever tone or way you asked her out with is the same tone or way you have to keep. Say something like "damn, you didn't even flinch" or "I expected that, but I thought you would at least think about it." Depends on the relationship, situation, and your personality. Like I said context is needed.

What Girls Said 8

• Wait until your 18 and over to seek a serious relationship. Just focus on school, because you have too many overly sexualized teenagers, not all, but many who are not about long term relationships or seek marriage. Many are not serious. So it really depends on what you want. But you don't want to carry baggage with you by having multiple failed relationships that you will later grow bitter about. You want to be healthy for another healthy woman. Don't set yourself up for failure like your peers. However I can't tell you what to do.

• If you want one sure. If not, don't bother.

• nope, not yet

• Why do u want one?

• suuuure, or get pizza, eat pizza!

• Get a girlfriend

• Sure.

• call me maybe

What Guys Said 6

• If you really want to? It's entirely up to you to decide. Relationships are NOT guaranteed to last forever though. Especially not for the very first one.

• You're a piece of shit anon.

• That depends on a LOT of things.

• No but you should get a boyfriend.

• Yes u lonely fuck

• It's best to avoid women