Why do girls overestimate how much they're worth?

Why do a lot of girls always think that they deserve more than they do? How come they often think that they're worth a lot more than they actually do? When they talk, they make it sound as if they have more authority and powder than they actually do.

Because guys are being nice to them purely out of the goodness of their heart, the girls start believing that they're the shit. You just want to be polite or even flatter sometimes, but then they spew out nonsense crap like "guys are always trying to get in my pants," and they start acting all authoritative and big headed... like they're the hot shot. It's hilarious to watch, and I feel sorry kind of for them. What's making them overestimate how much they're worth?

3mo I'm norwegian, sorry for my bad English
3mo I'm always amused at how girls think that they're "all that" when they're not. They delusionally believe that everything that guys do revolve around girls. It's really funny. I'm not hating or anything. Just stating my observations.

Most Helpful Girl

• You want the REAL answer?
    ... Because overconfidence WORKS.

Yep.

Not just for women, either.

BOTH men AND women who exhibit overconfidence in their romantic relationships/pursuits have at least 3 solid advantages over other people.

1) Others perceive them as... well, *confident*. And confidence is attractive.

2) They're more likely to compete for partners -- especially highly desirable partners who tend to intimidate most others -- in the first place. Can't *get* that boy/girl unless you go for him/her!

3) They intimidate others of THEIR sex -- giving them an advantage in the competition for that hottt boy/girl.

This has been studied extensively, ya know.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26055389/

Overconfidence also has similar advantages in the world of business.

In fact, overconfidence even literally wins WARS.
    journals.plos.org/.../journal.pone.0020851

Yep.

#overconfidencewillgetyouEVERYWHERE <3

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem, your English is fine!!
    I just don't agree with you. Maybe I haven't been with the women that you talk about.
    I like the more 'nerdy' kinds, really smart, wearing glasses, and probably what many women would say, wearing a "fashion faux pas". Yeah whatever!! I like them!!
    I LOVE SMART women, and I LOVE talking with them!! Maybe the ones you know are focused more on fashion, and their looks and labels, and BS.
    The 'Nerdy' kinds never think that they are 'All That', and they often need to be convinced, that they are AMAZING, as they are!!
    Rather than give you that look of 'Why are you even talking to me', the ladies I like ask, "why are you talking to me as if you like me?"
    So we talk, "nerd talk' and she maybe likes Star Trek, but not Star Wars, and we have dinner, and then another date, and so on!! We share something, together!!!
    I don't care much about her looks, as looks fade, over the years. I want to like HER, for HER, and WHO she is!! That lasts for a lifetime!!
    Humble, unassuming, lovely, nice, just adorable 'Nerdy' kinds of ladies are just the BEST!!

What Girls Said 6

• When someone starts bitching about how much other people think they're worth it's always a sign that person is insecure and has problems with their own self worth

• Why do you care if someone has a high sense of self worth? Do you prefer to see insecurity in others?

• U'r insecure as fuck. Stop bitching and whining

• Oh... you're one of those guys

• For every girl who over estimates her worth there are many more who underestimate it.

• I don't know. I don't expect anything.

What Guys Said 7

• Everyone thinks they deserve more than they do. We are selfish creatures.

• Because they are special princesses.

• What r u Romeo?

• They see stuck up women like Gloria All red, Hillary Clinton etc and think that being a bitch is okay.

• Thirsty simps that kiss ass and say anything to gain female attention and favor are the reason. Social media where an unattractive and unhealthy girl can get fifty thousand thumbs up and praise from men is part of the cause.

There was even a social media experiment where a guy created a girl that looked like part pig with lots of hair and weight, he was shocked because athletic guys and fit men were asking ''her'' out on dates and were flooding her with compliments.

• You are right... They get spoiled by males attention...

• we make them do so. they dont do it by themselves.