Is Pokemon GO worth playing?

What do you think? is it worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone actually died here in the UK, when they simply walked off the edge of a railway platform.
    I believe similar incidents have also happened in other parts of the world.
    Personally I consider the thing too dangerous, and should be withdrawn immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you really want to play it and have the time for it and that you have nothing else better to do or nothing else important that you have to do.

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend and his friends love it, however it's not for me and I don't think I'll ever play it. It's too dangerous to walk around in my area looking for Pokemon. I'll probably die that way.

• Pokemon go mechanics are bad, though they did put in the thing like the IV stat judge from oras. Still it's nothing compared to the main series in awesomeness.

• If you want to walk around and level up, sure go for it. Just don't be one of those idiots who drives and plays it or someone who crosses the street when looking at their screen. Don't be that guy, alright?

• If your IQ around 3 you will be playing it for days.

What Guys Said 3

• Its the only game that makes you actually go outside.

• Nope.
    I'd suggest you download a gba/DS emulator instead and play some of the core games.

• Its not a very serious game. If your a fan of Pokémon go for it.