Should I go to volunteering meeting?

I sign up to volunteer at a school in DC running club as a mentor. But I don't feel like going its an hour away and its my day off. But I know I should go to the first meeting since I had to go through several drug test.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've already agreed to do it, know it's the first meeting, and have done the drug tests, I think you should go.

What Guys Said 6

• If you signed up you should go.

• Apple you don't have a car and it's 3 hours away. Goto work, make some money and buy a car to get you around first.

• ya, sometimes we just gotta do things we don't want to do

I can't they close the train

I can't. No one will give me a ride bc it too far out.

i doubt that

• shure

• Yeah I think you should go. You already signed up for it so might as well right?

• see it through, you volunteered so go

What Girls Said 3

• Yes just do it, if you volunteered it's your responsibility to go, it's important to get a good impression as a mentor and especially if you have nothing better do to. Just go to your meeting~ xD

• Yeah, you should go... I know how you feel it 6:49 a. m. and I'm up on a Saturday for my nieces soccer game.😑

• You should go and not waste the tests.