What is the deal with Harambe?

He was nothing more than a gorilla and now he is nothing more than a dead gorilla : Get over it

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong with you? Harambe is an international icon for everything he went through. Not sure about anyone else, but personally I cried for hours when I found out he died. Harambe died believing in justice and by not honoring him you are dishonoring everything he stood for.

International? no... only national for you guys.
      Believing in justice? are you kidding me? he was a gorilla he didn't even know what the concept of justice was !

Harambe would never pussy out if it was his kid at stake unlike those idiot parents who couldn't even watch their kid. You are very much against such important creature. Harambe will bring about justice animals need because we've gone to point where we are okay with killing extinct creatures. Not fair.

You have issues 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Harambe isn't just a gorilla, he is a symbol of us humans getting into the point where we drive endangered species into extinction because we can't even fucking keep an eye on our children for 10 seconds.

That's pretty fucking sad, and it demonstrates well who the gorillas here on this planet are.

We have driven to extinction many other species : i don't see the world crying over those extinct animals. Why is that?

What Girls Said 8

• I've been over it, but he didn't have to die.
    He was trying to protect the little boy because he thought the boy was endangered.
    People panicked and thought guns would solve the problem. The parents clearly weren't watching their child and the gorilla never harmed that kid. Smh.

Let's say you have a son who gets shot for the same reason. What are you going to say to your wife or whoever, "Get over it. He's just a dead son. We can make another baby"?

Call me sensitive or childish, idgaf lol.

well you know there is a difference between gorilla and human right? you didn't have any emotional attachment to Harambe before these news hit you, hell i'm willing to bet you never even saw the Gorilla at the Cincinatti zoo : don't compare a human child to a gorilla

what kind of emotional attachment do you have to a Gorilla? try and explain that to me

Well, see. It's called a "Childhood". Ever heard of it? Oh, and memories. Sweet memories of the past. Yea, I weren't no Tarzan to Harambe but he was a part of my past.

• Honestly I feel bad that harambe died, but there's no telling what would happen to the kid. And I seriously get annoyed when people blame the parents... like wtf shit happens and like yea parents have the duty and responsibilities to watch over their kids, but they're human too and forget or get distracted etc etc. I blame the zoo.

• He was still a better parent than the ones outside the cage

• Harambe for President 2016.
    Harambe will be an eternal source of light for all those lost in the dark.
    A north star on the compass of morality.
    A beacon in the night reminding us all of that is good.

Harambe will never die, for he lives on in the light of baby's laughter,
    in the pure joy of a wedding day,
    like a first kiss Harambe will linger on our lips for eternity.

• Oh my god, someone has feelings about something you don't. Why don't you get over that.

Because I see it fucking everywhere?

you still defend those who believe Harambe should be praised for whatever reason

I defend people's right to get upset over something. If you don't like it, avoid the Internet.

• He was not trying to hurt that boy. He was trying to play with him and protect him! He died just because of stereotypes-people think that gorillas are big bad beasts! And we are not going to give up! Harambe is a hero.

I know that part, he died in vain : SO FUCKING WHAT? He was NOTHING more than a gorilla and now he is nothing more than A DEAD gorilla, move on

• Ughh

• W ha tttt

What Guys Said 4