Did anybody here ever switch political parties or candidates because somebody on GAG wrote a take criticizing your candidate or party?

or does it just create a circle jerk of people that agree with each other?

2|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• No because in my opinion their opinions just aren't good enough to switch me. I'd switch if someone told me something really convincing though I have open mind.

3|6
    0|0
    • 3mo

I hope you would verify anything you heard from a reputable source and not just believe it because somebody said it.

• 3mo

Obviously not. But if argument was very good and I verified it then yes I would accept it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It creates a circle jerk. Now, circle jerks, both literally and figuratively, are fun unless you are standing outside of it. Then you just think those people are a bunch of jerk offs, which again could be literal or figurative.

Anyway, I don't think anyone on this site has ever change my opinion substantially. Maybe in a minor way. I can't remember. Most of my opinions that have changed were on other types of sites and my own research.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have encountered many liberals who are jerks, but I'll never change for anyone when he comes to Donald.

1|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. Just gave me a headache because all the Trump supporters pile on against me in an argument and then suddenly I'm defending my opinions from not 1 but three conservatives.

0|3
    0|0
  • I've never seen anyone actually make a sound political argument on here. They just tend to run around like over emotional partisans without any solid views of why they favor a particular policy position.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope
    but I do think there should be a catapult that we just pile trump supporters in then just fling them into the oceans for shits and giggles

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't belong to any parties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im voting for myself. I could run this country to the ground faster, cause thats what it seems like we've been voting for.

0|1
    0|0
  • No , I base mine on what I know about the candidates running and not on others opinions. Opinions are like A holes , everyone has one and most stink.

0|1
    0|0