Can I change my birthday?

I was born December 30 but i want it to be January 1 is that possible changing the date and year

Most Helpful Guy

• And the award for stupidest question goes to...*drumroll* pink anonymous (18-24)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Only if you become Korean.

• On here? Ask the admins to do it. In real life? No, I'm sorry, we can't change history.

• Unless you are Jesus and can reborn I don't believe it's possible. You could always celebrate it on January 1st.

• I think it can be changed just go to your local government agency and request that you'd like to change your birthdate or something. It's probably a lot of work to do it though.

• Just celebrate it then.

• what why is this even allowed to be a question?

• Only with time travel.

• Why u want changing?

• I thought your birthday was April 1

• and the award for the biggest troll on the internet goes to pink anon 18-24

• No its a fact it can't be changed

• Why? Do you feel old yet?

What Girls Said 8

• You can if there's proof it was a misprint. If you want to pretend it's January 1st, go right ahead. No one's going to know unless they have access to your personal records. Have fun pretending your a New Year's baby.

• Lol!! I highly doubt that... If I am wrong, please let me in on some information I may be missing, because I'd like to know more about it? 😂

• Nope. Your birthday isn't just a title, it's an actual word meaning the day you were birthed from the womb. I understand though, I've wanted to change my birthday a few times lol

• Lmfao wtf

• No...

• You can't change the day you were born

• You can go back in time and tell your parents to fuck a little later

• No. The only thing you can legally change is your name.

That sucks 😔😔