Can I change my birthday?

I was born December 30 but i want it to be January 1 is that possible changing the date and year

0|1
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• And the award for stupidest question goes to...*drumroll* pink anonymous (18-24)

5|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Only if you become Korean.

1|2
    0|0
  • On here? Ask the admins to do it. In real life? No, I'm sorry, we can't change history.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you are Jesus and can reborn I don't believe it's possible. You could always celebrate it on January 1st.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it can be changed just go to your local government agency and request that you'd like to change your birthdate or something. It's probably a lot of work to do it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just celebrate it then.

0|0
    0|0
  • what why is this even allowed to be a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with time travel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why u want changing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought your birthday was April 1

0|0
    0|0
  • and the award for the biggest troll on the internet goes to pink anon 18-24

0|1
    0|0
  • No its a fact it can't be changed

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Do you feel old yet?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You can if there's proof it was a misprint. If you want to pretend it's January 1st, go right ahead. No one's going to know unless they have access to your personal records. Have fun pretending your a New Year's baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol!! I highly doubt that... If I am wrong, please let me in on some information I may be missing, because I'd like to know more about it? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Your birthday isn't just a title, it's an actual word meaning the day you were birthed from the womb. I understand though, I've wanted to change my birthday a few times lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't change the day you were born

0|0
    0|0
  • You can go back in time and tell your parents to fuck a little later

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The only thing you can legally change is your name.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That sucks 😔😔