Are we all going to hell?

I NEVER physically hurt anyone, stole anything, killed anyone or any of the big ones but I've told lies, used the lords name in vain (by swearing saying Jesus Christ and stuff like that), I've had sex with many women out of marriage and cheated on my ex girlfriend and confessed to it, I've had impure thoughts, rebelled against my parents at times but honestly who hasn't at least done a few of those things? I do believe in God and I pray every day. I try to be a better person but sometimes i lose my control over myself. I have a girlfriend that lives with me and we make love all the time. And we really love one another But we aren't married.

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot do anything to earn yourself a spot in Heaven.
    To keep it as brief as possible, we all have a body, soul, and spirit.
    Body- our actual physical being
    Soul- our eternal being
    Spirit- our part that can connect with God

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16

I am Christian, and I believe that if you call upon God, accept Him as your Savior, and be truly sorry and see that you, like everyone else, does do wrong, you will be saved. He paid the price so you could go to Heaven. If you aren't willing to humble yourself and accept that he died for you, then you cannot go to Heaven. God has forgiven every sin past, present, and future if you believe on him.

I personally would rather follow God and trust what he says, and be called "weird" in this world than to risk eternal hell and suffering.
    There is much more to this, so please feel free to ask me questions, I'd love to share, and I have found God to be very fulfilling for me. :)

I also hope no one gets the impression that because I call myself a Christian, that I am a hater.

I am not a hater! I love and respect everyone! I just disagree with some of the things people do these days, but I by no means want to judge or hate anybody.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• "Should a man not be Born Again, H e Cannot Enter the Kingdom of God."
    Judgement day is Not here, dear, so while on Earth, even though a Man would Do the Good Works in His or Her own Life, it is of Filthy Rags to God if you do Not... Believe in the Salvation Story nor Accept the Lord as your Personal Savior.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• My view is hell doesn't exist, and neither does heaven, so just focus on making the best of your life while you're alive. Try to behave ethically and with compassion - not out of fear of bad consequences in an afterlife, but just because it's the right thing to do. You'll be alright.

• It doesn't matter what your sin is. Murder or telling a lie about the color of your shirt. Adultry or stealing a dollar ink pen. Sin is all sin and it's all equal to God. You have to repent from your heart. That's between you and God.

• I was suppose to wait till I was married too, however I couldn't picture myself getting married and I'm definitely not in a rush to get married - also I wouldn't mind getting married when I'm 30-35 years old - so was I not suppose to have sex in my 20's? That seemed silly to me.
    Some Christians would definitely say premarital sex is a sin.
    Someone also say that the bible was written back in the day where it was best if you waited because if a women had a child alone, she was doomed, who would support her and the child? It's different today.
    I'm a believer, but I'd like to date my future husband a long time before we get married and I see us having sex durring that time.
    I also believe gay people will go to heaven.

• I know someone who used to say I can't remember exactly what the phase was but it was something along the lines when we die we are all going to heaven because while we are alive we live in hell

• I'm already in hell...

• I'll pray that I'm not

• It's not real place

• Hell doesn't exist and in the Bible it's not really described hell. It's really psychological

What Guys Said 12

• Relax. There's no such thing as hell.

• I am. Got me a spot reserved already. I know a guy, who knows a guy, that's cousins with a guy who has a neighbor that's very important.

• Don't worry. No such place. It's all in the mind!

• If you're constantly striving to be like Jesus, and you're (1) loving God with all your heart, mind, and soul, and you're (2) loving your neighbor as yourself, then yes, you'll enter Heaven when you die,

I see what you're saying. I don't know about constantly but I try to just be a good person as much as I can. But I'm FAR from perfect. And they say you're punishable for just having impure thoughts... How am I supposed to control my thoughts and feelings?

Honestly it's both. I'm very much attracted to my girlfriend she's quite stunning

Sexual thoughts and desires are perfectly natural things. God gave us sex-drives for a reason. Don't beat yourself up over having sexual thoughts about other women; just be sure to only have sex with the woman you're with. Do you two plan on getting married soon?

• I don't really know if I believe in hell, an afterlife yes, but I'm not sure about hell

• hell is empty and all the devils are here

• Heaven, Hell, God, Devil etc etc...
    You will never know the truth about these until you die.
    So just do what you like and let time take it's course.

• U afraid boy? :D

• God accepts anyone who repents for their sins. That's what I've been told.

• Hell isn't real so don't worry about hell but the hearts you broke...

• Nope I'm comfy

• I wanna go wherever my dad is