I am in indigo child and looking for someone like me or for advice?

Hi, I'm 18 years old and today I found out I am an Indigo child. What I found out that was oddly weird is that it said I will spiritually awaken at 18 years old and I only turned 18 , 7 months ago. I was wondering if there is anyone like me in the same genration as me in the indigo field. I am an delta and omega which makes me a 'crystal child' due to my crystal like aura. I am part of the final pures of the indigo kind. If you're reading this wondering what an indigo child is then let me explain. I took this from a website due to it being hard to explain "Known for their indigo auras.
They're critical of everything, but that also includes themselves. So don't mistake them for being stuck up or snobby all the time... They are antisocial but very empathetic, and sensitive, and can see people's true intentions better than most. They are known to have psychic powers such as empathy, telepathy, clairsentience, Clairvoyance, precognition, retrocognition, channeling, astral projection". I hoped this helped some of you understand what and Indigo child is. Science has proved of us to be real. I was wondering to hopefully speak to someone that is an indigo child to help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is likely the wrong place to look for like minded individual. Most here are overly analytical or religious. I know what your talking about. Just be careful as Dark entites will try and take advantage of you if you delve into channeling and projection.

Thank you. It was really nice to see someone with a nice comment with good intentions. Thank you.

Glad I could help. I recently found my spiritual side. I doubt I'm an indigo. But from my understanding we all have this power. Some are just naturally more advanced than others.
      If you have an IPHONE there is something called ESPtrainer developed by the doctor who pioneered the CIA remote viewing program

Most Helpful Girl

• What nonsense. People came up with this crap to explain away their kid's autism so they wouldn't have to seek real help for their children. Way to buy into an incredibly damaging movement. Good on you.

What's next? Are you going to preach against vaccines?

Guru? You're a guru and your posting negative things. Nice "guru" however I am not Autistic. Those people might be telling the truth however it might be an excuse. It is not in this case. Some people refuse to believe this. But when you're the person on the other hand who is highly sensitive and gets a lot of negative feed. It's not very good is it? As a "guru" I'm sure you have better things to be posting than negative things.

It's French

Okay so then I think you need to reread what I wrote and make sure you understand what I've actually said.

What Guys Said 14

• "I am in indigo child"
    LOL!

If you want some advice, here it is. Go see a psychiatrist because someone has seriously messed up your head.

Or you are not a believer which is inadequately reasonable. Do some reasearch and I believe you should believe some part of what I am saying. You should put more of your energys into positive things than leaving negative things on someone who is highly sensitive.

I repeat: Go see a psychiatrist, because someone has seriously messed up your head.

Some people believe in the Tooth Fairy. It doesn't make it real.

• 1|1

Lolololol

@Prettyapathetic excuse me if I have more important things to be doing than arguing with a pathetic 15 year old that can't let anything go. I tried to help you see the good side of things. To try help you not be so mean but you was persistent and commented on everything on this post claiming I'm schizophrenic and someone proved you wrong that I wasn't , to which is correct. You're so young and so cruel. You won't get many friends with the way you're treating me. I promise you that. If you ever make new friends in the future and you treat them how you've treat me? God bless your soul. One day. Someone is going to say something to you that will kill you. You'll deserve every word of it.

1. My future friends won't claim that they are indigo.
      2. I didn't treat you anyway.
      3. lol but no one disproved autism.
      4. You are a psychopathic liar

• ... maybe I'm in the unknown here but what is an Indigo Child again? Not ignorant in not knowing just never came across this... kind of being.

• first, the old adage applies when the student is ready the master will come. Meanwhile spend time in meditation and development of what skills you know of. Don't push too hard and don't get lost in the inside.

• Lol psychics aren't real.

yeah they are cause I'm one of them

we don't do it for money

@CancerianMan81 is correct

• Read this : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children
    It's related to autism.

• This is just a way to explain actual disorders such as autusm or ADHD away.

This is true , but it is also known in some cases for people not to have ADHD or ADD to which in my case is true. I have neither.

I called myself that once

• My advice is humbleness.

• indigo people sounds very interesting

• can't stop laughing

• yeah I'm an Indigo child but I'm the 1st wave

• My advice would be for you to see a psychiatrist for your mental illness. Some of the new drugs can really help.

Drugs are not really my thing and honestly you should only take them if prescribed. I am not mentally ill in any kind of way because I am healthy mentally and physically. I have regular check ups. i don't feel like you meant this in a nice way but as a mocking way and honestly, didn't really affect me.

Look at life in general and you will see that proving a point doesn't get anywhere in the world. Look at politicans for instance. They try to prove points every single day and it still gets no where.

You're trying to prove a point too lol

• Are you on bath salts

No, I don't believe I am. You should be nice to people and not so negative.

@Prettyapathetic I knew someone with schizo, and he did not act anything like that. If anything, this could be DID or maybe a way to cope with antisocial personality disorder

Well yeah. But if you look at Marina Joyce who does , she is talking about she wants to be a god but she believes she is so healthy. Yeah more like autism I guess

• No offense, but you're an airhead.

I'm sure that's a candy, but sure.

What Girls Said 1

• You have schizophrenia or autism.
    This isn't real I'm telling you. Science has never proved this lol

Your 15 years old. You are not a scientist sweetie. Science has proved this but you deny to knowledge this. Your still so young and you are turning into a self indulgent bully. Life will not be good for you if you continue to be like this. I don't mean that I a mean way either. I'm just trying to help you. I know you mean bad but I mean good. Be a good a kind person and you will go so much further in life.

If I'm simple minded... you're stone minded.

Science says they never unified physics
      History says the NAZIS lost the war