Do you miss anyone right now?

Just a random question tbh
This is for the one I miss

3mo Well this is the question where we all can cry as much as we want without being judged bcs missing someone sucks and I admit it 😐
3mo I saw some sad storied here. Thanks for sharing. It was somehow better even for me cuz I know I'm not alone right here

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 29

• You are so young. You will go through this again. It's just a part of life. There are times that we don't miss our ex's, but it's quite common to go through this. You will find that this will wane as time passes. I know it might not feel like it to you now, but trust me, it will. I just broke up with a woman that I miss very much. I was the one who broke it off about three weeks ago. I really care for her and think about her all the time, but sometimes there are things that get in the way of the relationship and it needs to end. Bottom line, you are going through something that is absolutely normal.

• Hmm, I don't think I really miss anyone.

There are people I'd like to know better, but I'm stuck in that awkward "lost contact" phase, where I'm not quite sure if they are open to casual "how are you" texts yet lol. Nevertheless, I think everyone is there physically at the very least.

• I agree. Missing someone you care about and love really sucks. Missing someone who's passed away really, really, sucks and you're right we can cry and wail all we want. Sometimes missing someone doesn't suck and is needed or preferred. Just depends on the case and who you're missing.

• I miss my family that fell apart and my friends I never see anymore.

I miss this girl I used to know, she sort of snapped one night and got sent to a place, came out a totally different person. If I had the forethought and patience to see what was going to happen to her. I probably could have stopped it.

• The thing i miss is not a Human, you may find it funny and laugh, but it's my dog, I'm dropping tears right now while writing this...

here's his photos
    https://instagram.com/p/BDa9V6csQOt/
    https://instagram.com/p/BCLH-CbsQDN/
    https://instagram.com/p/BCLOiX-MQPh/
    https://instagram.com/p/BCQoO7QMQJJ/
    i didn't have a beard that time :D
    i used to talk to him everytime i get alone

Was he sick or just old?

Damn that's messed up what religion are you?

@Touglyforfemales Well, they're Muslim, but the book that they believe in (Quran) doesn't say anything bad about dogs, but it says that dogs are good, unfortunately they're considered disgusting as pigs in Islam, i dunno what's the reason :|

• I miss my dad...

• i miss my old friends sometimes. i think about the times i had with them and laugh. but life goes on and it gets way worst.

• Not at the moment. I gotta find her before I can miss her 😊

• Nope. I'm good right now

• I miss my cat. She went today and still didn't come back. It's 11.30 pm now and she went from home at 3 pm. crying.

• Everyday I miss her... The special moments and affection

• Not really

• yes.
    not going into detail here

• I don't know tbh :P

• My sister who is going away to a university in NC, but I listen to Metallica to ease the pain!

Metallica is the only metal group I like. And this is sad 😕

It's sad that I like Metallica lol

They made some depressing songs

Like Unforgiven!

I also like Marilyn Manson

• You have no idea 😔

I don't 😕

Well fuck past you know? You have your life and she's past
      Happy birthday 😊

Yeah I do agree. And it's not like I'm asking her to come back. It just hurts how someone can come into your life and just leave without caring.

Thank you by the way.

• Nope, I'm good.

• Yeah. My lovely lady.

• Yeah I do..

• yeah I miss my pops

• ıdk :D

• Yeah i miss chicks messing n messaging me here.

• No, everyone can go kick rocks for all i care

• Jus throats and lips

• I don't know how does it feels to miss someone

• I miss you

• I do but I don't feel manly enough to say it.

Oh that's not good

How so? I don't like to show my emotions I didn't even cry at the funeral.

• Triss I feel yah mate!!!

I miss the love of my life! My best friend, ex all those damn names lol. So bad. It's like hell getting through day by day without her.

And just when I thought our last text, opened a path to where I might have a chance to get her back.

Bam, she joins social media Facebook and tinder and just about everything else. That just made the path to getting the love of my life back longer, foggier and harder to navigate 😔.

• My big strong dad

What Girls Said 17