What's more harder to deal?

Guys urinating all over the toilet or our menstrual periods.

Once in a while when I start my period, I get awaken and find the bed sheet a bit bloodied. My period last 7 days and it's heavy till day 3rd.

• Guys urinating all over
  • Girls' periods
  • Both are

Most Helpful Guy

• Women on their period is normal and for me arrousing. Peeing on the toilet is gross.

Most Helpful Girl

• Periods are more of a pain in the arse.
    You can grab a cloth and some spray and fix the loo. You have to strip the whole bed down and sometimes scrub it clean with periods.

What Guys Said 9

• Girls' periods are a normal part of life and nothing that girls can do anything about. Guys peeing all over the toilet seat is just thoughtless and unnecessary.

• Blood on sheets is something that can't be avoided sometimes. It's one of those things guys have to accept, and be cool about, if they love a lady.

The other thing is all down to a guys laziness or his bad aim! That CAN be controlled!

• both are but menstrual periods are something that women have no choice with so that is more hard to deal

• Respectable guys don't pee all over the toilet...

• well i would say periods, because if some guy misses (which doesn't happen that often) its no big deal. But periods are a week long!

• Girl's periods..

• Periods, I don't urinate on the toilet seat my aim is very good

• Both are

• I pee in the sink.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys pissing on the seat is annoying because there's no excuse for it or at least for not wiping it up...

Periods are harder to clean up after an incident but they are also harder to control.

• Both, but periods are worse

• Periods lol

• Definitely girls periods.